My Verson of what will happen After the Honeymoon chapter 3

CHAPTER 3:

It was then when I felt the burning pain spreading through my body and it was the worst pain I have yet experienced apart from when James tried to turn me. I felt hands holding me down but this pain wasn’t subsiding. A little while later the pain stopped and there was no one holding me down any more. It was then when I could finally open my eyes and I saw the whole Denali's family standing there oh apart from Tanya. "Hello Bella you have been out for about a week how do you feel?" Kate asked so I replied " I feel fine thanks.

"When can I see my baby?" I asked nicely but impatiently, "Um Bella after you go hunting and you had two babies so twins  a boy and a girl." Kate explained to me very calmly. So Kate and myself are hunting when I come across a very strong smell of blood which I realize immediately that it was humans blood so I followed it because it smelt so good. When I found the human I hid but I realized I wasn’t thirsty for his blood so I got out of my crouch and walked away calmly, and Kate of course followed me. "Hey Bella, how did you do that" Kate asked sounding very curiously.

"Um do what" I was so confused, "Well avoid that human aren't you like thirsty or something" she said. "Actually I wasn’t thirsty until you mentioned it" I replied to her "so are we going to hunt or what" I added. After we finished we went back home so I could get changed because I was a mess. After I was finished my shower and got changed I went to join everyone in the living room it wouldn’t take a genius to figure that Kate told them about our little hunting trip.