My Verson of what will happen After the Honeymoon chapter 5,6,7

CHAPTER 5:

Well it has been about 50 years since Edward left and he still hadn't even called so I knew he didn’t even care anymore and he must of moved on with his life so I decided to as well. We decided to move to Forks and I agreed because everyone I knew would already be dead, we brought a little house somewhere where there was no humans around.

Today was the first day of school, I am going with my children which to be honest is very weird. Well we got to the garage and we decided to drive my red sports car. When we got there the car part was full of people, and everyone was staring at us. I found a park to the east of the cafeteria .

When we got out of the car I saw someone very familiar and when I looked closer it was A-Alice. "Children it looks like the Cullen's are back",  "Bella" Alice screamed and then the whole Cullen family saw us. She was skipping to us when I said "ok children just follow my lead" I said to them. By the time I realized what just happened Alice was beside me or should I say on me.

CHAPTER 6:

"Hello Alice I have to go now" I said and I took my children's hand and casually was past her and straight to Edward.

"Hello PRICK" I said, but by that time Alice was next to me. "What did you just call my brother" Rose said to me. "I called him a prick I suppose you all know what happened on the honeymoon", "Yes you kicked him out for what he did to you" Alice said to me.

"What other lies did he tell you" I said to her, "Do you really think I would kick him out I wanted to have sex with him how stupid can you people be" I said to her.

"Oh and Alice did you see any visions of me because if you had you would know why I am very angry right now, and Jasper your mood control shit wont work I have a shield which will stop you power" I said in a mean way. By that time they were all looking at me. "Oh do you need more of an explanation do you because I will tell you everything if you want?" I said.

CHAPTER 7:

"Yes I would actually" Alice said to me. "Ok follow me then and the rest of you can come if you would like to hear about your stupid brother here" I said to her.

As we were driving back to my home the others were following us. "Children I want you standing beside me at all times and don’t say anything unless I tell you to" I said to them as we were pulling into our garage full of cars and motorcycles.

When we were in the living room I started to explain to them. "Alright everyone, take a seat this a long story oh and mind my language".

Ok so everyone was seated and I was about to start when "Bella, please don’t do this" Edward said. "Look ASSHOLE, I will do what I want we are no longer married so SHUT UP", when I said that everyone looked at me and smiled.