Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I heard Noah say that it didn't seem good. I couldn't agree more I just couldn't tell what was wrong. "We have to find Luke " I told Noah. "I know Kityana I am trying to mind link him but he keeps blocking me off" Noah said in a serious look.

"Kityana!" Luke's voice boomed in my head "where the fuck are you?"

"what the heck Luke I am with Noah at the cafeteria what's wrong ?"

"I am coming. Don't go anywhere"

With that Luke blocked me off not telling me what was happening .My wolf was anxious but I had to look calm .I was trained to handle that type of crisis. Twenty minutes later Luke entered the cafeteria and headed our way .He looked serious and smelled like blood . He reached my arm and grabbed me strongly "we need to leave" he said in low cold tone ."what the heck Luke don't grab her like that !" Noah growled at Luke.

Luke growled back looking at Noah they looked as if they were talking through the mind link. I watched Noah's face change he suddenly started breathing heavily, his body stiffened and his hazel eyes turned into black. I pulled my arm from Luke I was starting to get pissed . Something is wrong and they are not telling me.

"I believe you have an explanation for all this shit Luke " I could feel my wolf on edge . "You better spit it out "I growled . I forgot that we were still in the cafeteria and there were humans. Luke took a step back "Please Kityana calm down. I can't tell you here we have to leave" He gave me a pleading look but he still looked serious.

I sighed and gave in "Fine ,You got it" . I walked with him. Noah was following us whatever Luke told him totally changed his attitude. We got of the school and the pack's SUVs was parked in the parking . I looked to look not understanding what was happening ."we have to get there quickly it will be better with the cars " He explained . I sat next to Luke while Noah took the backseat.

The whole drive was silent I could feel the tension in the air . Luke was clenching his jaws , he was holding the driving wheel so rough he almost broke the thing .As for Noah he wasn't at his best . His heavy breath was so loud as if was going to shift in the car. Two minutes later we reached the pack .Luke parked the car and looked at me his eyes held so many feelings I couldn't understand what was wrong .

"We are here Kityana ,you have to know that you have Noah and I by your side" He said .

I was about to reply but he didn't give me the chance . He leaned and hugged .I hugged him back hoping that it would reassure both of us.

"Victor and Jason are waiting for us at the pack building "Noah broke the silence . Victor was in charge of the trackers team and Jason was in charge of the fighters. They were raised together as brothers. My father told me that he saved them when they were pups from rogues attack and decided to keep them in our pack. They grew up to be two of his most trusted men.

"Okay, let's go " Luke nodded his head . Once I got out of the care the blood scent hit me . It was strong and fresh. I looked at Luke but he ignored my looks. 

I didn't know what was happening but my brain started to build up some conclusions. On our way, we saw wolves they were trying to stay out of our way .Some she wolves were crying .

The pack house came clear to our eyes and I saw victor and Jason they looked horrible. They were half naked only wearing basketball shorts . They also smelled like dirt and blood. One Victor's eyes fell on me he gave me a sorry look .

"Kityana ..I..I don't know how to tell you this " He kept stumbling . I gave him an encouraging look to continue. "I am sorry Kityana. Your parents were attacked by rogues and they didn't make it " he almost whispered the last part .

"what" I yelled ."No, you're lying ."I kept yelling "Luke! Where are my parents?" I asked but he looked away from me. I couldn't process the rest of what was victor saying , I started gushing out tears . 

This couldn't be true I was just having breakfast with them this morning . I was now crying harder than before my body was shaking . I couldn't feel my feet and I fell on the ground. Luke sat next to me he tried to hug me but I growled warning him to stay away. All what I wanted to do was cry .

Victor was still talking and noah started arguing with him . Noah got furious about something and growled at Victor ." This is all your fault Victor !. It is yours two Jason. Your fucking teams are not trained well. They should have noticed the rogues. How the fuck didn't they stop them at the borders . where were they? Answer me " Noah growled

Victor growled in defense "My men confronted them Noah !, some of them got hurt . The rogues knew what they were doing . They attacked near the Alpha's summer house, where the alpha and the luna were heading .They attacked the alphas and the guards .you don't blame us, we were there when you weren't " Victor boomed.

"Enough " I growled at both of them. I couldn't handle it any more I needed to go away . My wolf wanted to be out .

I jumped in the air ripping my close off and landing in my white and black wolf. I just didn't want to believe what Victor just said I kept running tears in my eyes as I heard Luke and Noah calling my name. 

I let my wolf take in control. I didn't know where we were heading all I knew that i kept running and running and hours passed by till my body felt limp and I just threw myself on the ground. Woke up the next morning finding myself naked in the middle of the forest and everything flashed back to me .

The pain in my heart came back and i started crying...I lost my Parents. I left them this morning happy and fine and by the time I turned my back they were just gone . I wasn't there to defend them. How could they do that to me they left me , they lied to me . How didn't I notice that something was wrong. How could I've been so engulfed with myself? I was angry with them , I was angry  with myself. My heart was aching ,the anger that was built inside of me was bigger than anything that had ever happened in my life . I lost it all..

Time passed by and I didn't have a clue where I was . I must have fell asleep because I woke still in my same spot . I was starting to feel cold so I started sniffing the air to locate where i was . i found myself familiar with the area I started running and there it was the Lake house . 

I fell to my knee and tears gushed out of my eyes "why did you leave i needed you, Father I miss you what am i going to do '" I burst more in tears.

Hey there, I hope you liked the second chapter. Things are going to change with kityana from here. Please share what you have in mind in the comments and don't forget to share it and vote please.

Thnks in advance xx