Chapter 1 (Kityana's POV)

"Kit are you awake?!" My mother yelled at me. She was trying to wake me up this last hour, but I didn't want to.

"Yeah Mother" I groaned it was my second week at school and my father made sure I am not skipping any classes. He didn't want any human to start wondering why I am not attending, or even worse a human in our territory.

Also my father had that belief which is' a strong pack must be well educated '. So he made sure all the pups were attending school.

"You Liar! " My mother screamed "I thought you said that you woke up" "Come on mother, 5 more minutes I grumbled "school is not going anywhere " "Kityana you better wake up or I will let someone else deal with you "Mother warned "come on! off the bed "she said while pushing me

"Okay, Okay I am up "I jumped out of bed "Good morning mother " . I really hated school I wanted to delve into the pack issues.

"Ah there you go, Good morning sunshine "Mother replied " Aren't you the happiest person ever ?" she was mocking me. Mother was really trying to tease me.

"Yeah sure Mother "I said with a plan face, I entered the bathroom. I took a shower and took my time to pamper myself. I grabbed a towel and went to my room.

I opened my closet and started thinking about the outfit that would be perfect for today. I went for a short summer skirt and a crop shirt. I finished dressing up, my makeup and went down stairs

My father was sitting with a bunch of papers in his hand and a cup of coffee in the other hand. I headed towards him leaned to kiss his right cheek. "Good morning father" I said while sitting down to have my breakfast.

He left the papers lift his eyes and smiled "well, look who finally decided to join us. I thought I heard you saying that school was not going anywhere"

. I shrugged and shoved a fork full of waffles in my mouth. "Guess I changed my mind "I said with a mouth full of waffles " Whoa there pup you're going to kill yourself" He exclaimed.

"Seriously, Kityana how many times do I have to tell you it's not a very nice view , it's not even a lady like to talk with your mouth full of food" My mother protested" I don't know from where did you get this habit" she said while looking to my father

My father gasped "what don't look at me I eat in a very civil way, you are the one with the weird cousins Emma" my father teased "Look who's talking "My mother replied in defense. They were going to start a who had better relatives match ending it with an allover kiss and I had to get out of there quickly.

"Okay, school time. I have to go" I interrupted them .My father looked at me he had a worried look "Kityana don't be late after school we have training and there are some pack issues we need to discuss. Also you are not allowed to wander without guards the trackers spotted some rogues at the borders. "He said with a very firm tone.

This made me frown I can't walk with guards wherever I go "but father, this would make a big deal in front of the humans and.."

"Fine Kityana "He interrupted" Luke and Noah will be near you that way no one will wonder" he mumbled the last part.

Two hours later I was at school having an English exam and suddenly Noah decided to visit my mind. "Kit, Where are you? " He said

"The fuck Noah I am trying to focus here "I replied.

"Sorry, but I am so bored and I wanted someone to bother "

"Noah you better fuck off or I'll kill you " I warned him

"Hahahahahaha and how would you do that? with your powers ? "

"Asshole" I hissed

I blocked him and was about to continue when the bell rang "Ohh come on , professor Ben can I have five more minutes" I pleaded.

"I am sorry Kityana please hand in your paper" he said. I frowned and decided to kill Noah for messing with my mind.

I started looking for the bastard. I was going to give him a piece of my mind but I couldn't find him. and I was hungry. So I headed to the cafeteria to have lunch first. I grabbed my sandwich and started eating . I remembered that there was a report that my father wanted me to read so I got it out of my bag and started reading it.

"What are you doing power girl " the dickhead interrupted me . 

"Finishing my sandwich in order to rip your head off " I replied with a low cold tone. Noah laughed so loud that he grabbed every ones attention. "Oh com on Kityana you know you love and you wouldn't do that" he grinned at me and wiggled his eyebrows .

I threw an empty can to his face and it caught him of guard. "Ouch kit!". I laughed at his silly playful reaction " that's for messing with me dickhead " . He frowned in a childish way and acted as if he was mad at me "you don't love me . I am hurt " I laughed even more .

"Where have you been anyways?" I asked" I couldn't find you earlier nor Luke I have been trying to mind link him too ."

"I was looking for him too that wolf happens to love disappearing . damn it" I chuckled on his silly comment . we kept talking and messing with each other when suddenly I noticed that the cafeteria was full of my pack members. They were everywhere as if something was up.

"Ohh boy! That doesn't seem good" Noah said.

Hey there, I hope you liked the first chapter. Please share what you have in mind in the comments and don't forget to share it and vote please.

Thnks in advance xx