Put Your Woman First

Star

I woke up to the smell of his cologne but not the sight of him. I was pissed because I wanted to cuddle maybe even have sex until it was time for me to go to work. I called him to see where he was.

"Raquez where are you?" I say with a lot of attitude

"Why do you have to say it with such a attitude? Who pissed in your Cheerio's?"

"You did"

"Well I'm going to work"

"Damn I just wanted to cuddle" I said whispering because I don't like asking for sex or to cuddle

"Bianca what did you say stop whispering"

"I said I wanted to cuddle but your too busy for me" I say now mad because he said my first name

"Star don't start this bullshit with me you  know I always have time for you"

I know I was blowing this out of proportion but I really hate not being around him.

"I'm not starting anything"

"Alright ma I don't feel like arguing with you"

Ugh I really want him right now. He hung up on me and I went to fix me some breakfast. Thirty minutes later my door flew open and it was Boss. He didn't even look at me he went straight to my room.

"Why did you come back"

"I left my business file over here" he said still not looking at me

"He started walking towards the door and I blocked it.

"Ma please move"

I wouldn't move that's how bad I wanted him to stay.

"Star I have to go to work"

I stayed silent because I knew eventually he'd give in. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He threw me on the couch and tried to loosen my legs but I wasn't giving in. I started grinding on him. Then I started rubbing on his dick.

"Fuck" he said through gritted teeth

Boss

I really had to go to work but I had to put my woman first. If I don't put my woman first I probably won't have one soon and I can't imagine her not by my side. I was still mad from earlier when she said I didn't have time for her that was a lie and she knew it, But she's going to pay for that because we aren't making love today we are FUCKING.

"Ma let's go to your room"

"Okay baby" she said smiling hard

I picked her up off the couch and went to her room and layed her on the bed.

When we were in the room I gave her something she didn't expect.

You better put that woman first-Jaheim

"