False Accusation

Boss

Man I'm stressed the fuck out trying to start this business. I know the easy way out is to go back to selling drugs but that would be a easy way to prison and I don't want that. Me and Star are spending a lot more time together she like my right hand man. If I need anything done with the business she gets it done. It feels good knowing your lady will actually help you with your business. Now I know how Jay Z feels. I'm about go over Star's house because I haven't seen her all day and that don't sit well with me. I knocked on Star door and she answered looking beautiful. I walked in and this Chris Brown want a be walked out the guest room.

"Star who the fuck is this?" I asked pissed the fuck off

"Who the fuck are you?" ole dude said

"Nigga fuck you I was talking to Star"

"Boss let me explain"

"No fuck that ain't nothing to explain. Fuck you I ain't fucking with you no more. I actually had something for you" I threw the blue Tiffany's box at her

I'm so pissed I need to go talk to Compton.

Star

Omg I can't believe what Boss just did. He's tripping over nothing the dude that was over my house was Jake. I forgot to tell Boss he was over here. That's why I was dressed up because I wanted me and Boss to have some alone time. I busted out crying over Boss last. Me and Boss just started talking again and I was really getting attached.

Compton

I was chilling with Sky in my room when Boss walked in my room pissed.

"Man I went in Star house and I think she been talking to other niggas this whole time"

Sky head popped up

"Wtf are you talking about Boss" Sky asked

"Some lightskin nigga was over her house"

"That was her cousin dingbat"

Boss just stood there looking good and stupid.

Star

I heard someone on my door and it can't be Jake because he just left and I gave him a key. I looked out the peephole and it was Boss.

"What the fuck do you want remember your not fucking with me anymore"

"Sky told me what happened and I feel really stupid baby can you open the door"

I swung the door open and rolled my eyes.

"I see you have the necklace on". Damn I forgot to take the necklace off. It was so pretty it had pink diamonds in it.

I ignored him and went to my room I didn't feel like dealing with him today.

Boss

I couldn't have my baby mad at me so I followed her into her room. I kicked my shoes off and got in her bed.

"Baby I'm so sorry"

"Whatever Raquez don't let it happen again"

We fell asleep and I was happy cause my baby ain't mad at me no more.