Audacity

Boss

I keep kissing Star and walking away because I want to keep her guessing.Yes I want to do more than kiss her but I'm not going to give in that easily.I'm meeting up with her to discuss business hopefully she wont have a attitude.

Star

Today I'm working by myself because a lot of people decided to go on vacation this week but not me.I have one client to see but I forgot who my assistant said it was but I'll just see when they get here.Then there was a knock on my office door and I thought it was a custodian so I said come in to my surprise it was Mr.Brown.

"Hello Raquez"

"Hello Bianca"

"What can I do for you Boss?"

"You can tell me a cleaning business you found for my shop Star"

"Well I found Johnson Cleaning Company.Is that okay Mr.Brown?"

"Yes it is I heard they are the best in town thank you Ms.Robinson"

"Look let's stop the name game you've called me everything but my middle name"

"Whatever you say"he says with a smirk his arrogance turns me on sometimes

"Raquez why are you acting so arrogant and stuck up today?"

"Well I told you I like you and I keep kissing you with passion but you keep pushing me away and acting distant like we don't have history"

""Well I feel the same way about you Raquez"

"Well you not acting like it ma"his accent is coming out

I got up and kissed him like he's been doing me I was trying to show him I care about him without saying it.He breaks the kiss

"Ma I've liked you for a long time"

I starts blushing and smiling really hard.I would never think he would ever say that to me

Boss

Today I got something off my chest that I've been dying to get off.I had a lot of audacity today.

Who would I be

To make my feelings known

I need a little audacity but it's not in my bones-Elle Varner