10 FNAF FACTS

Five Nights At Freddy's is scary as hell as well as the facts about them.

10. The Animatronics

Freddy is a bear, Bonnie is a rabbit, Chica is a bird, and Foxy is, well, a fox! Each one has a special attribute, like Foxy coming after you if you check on him too much or too little.

9. Freddy Fazbear, has many different forms throughout the series.

Debuting in the first game of the series, we are introduced to Freddy Fazbear and Golden Freddy. In the sequel, we meet an older version referred to as Toy Freddy. The third game introduces Phantom Freddy. At last, in the fourth game, the horror known as Nightmare Freddy is introduced.

8. The Protagonist is Schimdt

Though his name is never spoken, it is revealed that the protagonist's name is Mike Schmidt, as shown on the paycheck received after completing the fifth and sixth night. Interestingly, within the coding of the game, his name is not mentioned in any way.

7. Bonnie was supposed to be the main character.

Bonnie was presumably the lead character but it was Freddy instead. She may not be the main character but she frequently scares the player than Freddy

6. Chica is the only girl in the series.

It may not appear like a girl in the first place, the predecessors made it clear that Chica is a Girl,from the looks of Toy Chica

5. FNAF's idea came from another game

The idea for Five Nights at Freddy's stems from the negative reception towards Scott Cawthon's previous game, the family friendly Chipper & Sons Lumber Co., as players commented that the main character (a young beaver) as well as the rest of the characters looked like "a scary animatronic animal".

4. Endoskeleton's surprised attack.

This is a really rare encounter but if you let the music box wind down there is a chance that an Endoskeleton will appear and go into the vents.

3. Balloon Girl Hallucination

Balloon Girl appears under your desk but she causes no harm. It's a rare encounter though.

2. Cause of BITE 87

The three most possible causes of the Bite of 87 were Freddy, Foxy, or the Mangle

1. Bonnie is the scariest among the animatronics.

The creator Scott Cawthon thinks Bonnie is the scariest animatronic because he had several nightmares about him.

************
Satisfied?
Don't forget to vote for more FACTLIST