Chapter 30

Days Later

Vanessa's Pov

I was helping my uncle because he was still tripping off of my cousin Ceira death. We were really close and I didn't know anyone she had beef with.

A little rundown on me is that I work at the hospital, a have a son but I don't have custody of him. His father was being a jerk and wanted full custody. I see him on the weekend when I can, cause that hospital be calling me. My bestfriend name is Diamond, we go wayyyy back since Junior high. We got us some fucked up ways but at the end of the day, we still humans.

"Unc are you okay?" I asked him, running my hands down my dress. He nodded his head and closed his eyes.

"Go see how everything is going downstairs. My business partner Aaron will be here any second." I nodded my head and left from his office.

Downstairs was popping, due to it being a Saturday night. I checked out the big booty girls who were throwing they asses everywhere as the ballers were throwing money. This was like a restaurant, club, bar, and strip club all in one.

I had ordered me a drink when my eyes landed on that guy who is always at the hospital. He so damn sexy it didn't make no sense, plus he had some juicy ass lips. I watched him as he shook hands with the bouncers and went upstairs. I followed behind him as he let himself into my Uncle office.

"Aaron! Come on in and sit!" I heard my uncle say. The guy was about to close the door but I pushed my way in, shocking him.
"Who is this?" He asked,pointing to me. "Yo new babymomma." Is what I wanted to say.

"Oh, this is my niece Vanessa. Vanessa this is Aaron, my business partner." He said and smiled at him. He squinted his eyes at me as I licked my lips.

They started talking then my uncle told me to go get him a drink. I went immediately, watching my back. I had some special pills in my purse that I knew would do the trick. I looked around the club, smiling at a few people as I slipped the pill into his Patron.

When I got back upstairs I handed to him and he gulped it all down in two swallows. Little did he know, that wasn't just a regular pill, he was about to lose all control of his body, forget a few things, and be jabbering at the mouth.

"I have to make a quick run." My uncle said, getting up with his Bluetooth turned on in his ear.

I checked my phone for the time and it was 11:05. The pill wouldn't wear off for an entire day.

"How long have you guys been business partners?" I asked and he started thinking.

"Almost a year." He said and I nodded.

5...4...3...2...1 He started laughing and talking non-stop.

"Maybe we should get you home." I said, grabbing his hand and helping him up.

"I stay-s-stay.. Damn, where I stay at again? Up the hill?" He started laughing as I shook my head. He was indeed fucked up.

I toom him out the back door of the club, letting the bouncers know I would get him home safely and they could trust me.

I laid him down in my backseat and he wouldn't stop talking. I turned on some Rihanna and sped towards my apartment. I helped him out the car and inside. It wasn't really much to talk about, I only brought his ass here for one reason. I put my purse down then went into my room. I changed my clothes and into powder pink Victoria Secret suit. I straddled his lap, running my fingers down his chest. He looked at me, smirking. I didn't know what was running through his mind but the bulge in his pants was telling me he wanted this more than I did. I kissed him, softly as his hands found their way unlatching my bra. I took it off as he stared at me, licking his lips. He slid his hands down to my ass, gripping it as I grinded on him. I pulled his hoodie and shirt over his had, he was packing, yes indeed. I got up, grabbed his hand and led him to my bedroom. Little did he know, this boy was about to have the best time of his life but he wouldn't remember it in the morning.

_ (Vanessa)

Fantasy's Pov

Fantasy's Pov

I was juggling back and forth with the kids and I wasn't feeling too well. Aaron didn't come home last night and I wasn't in the mood for his ass. My momma wanted me to cut all strings with him and get my kids and leave. OK, we done got into a few fights but it wasn't never a time where I didn't fight back or felt like my life was in danger.

It was 10:45 when Aaron stuck his keys into the door. I shook my head as he came in. His eyes were low and he had bags under his eyes.

"Had a long night?" I asked and he nodded. I rolled my eyes as he walked past and went upstairs. I had put Baby Aaron and Ana to sleep but Aiden was pushing it. I took him upstairs so Aaron could put him to sleep. I stood in the doorway looking at him, he was knocked out face forward. I put him in his playpen when this sickness had came over me. I ran to the bathroom, throwing up the little breakfast I ate. This could only mean one thing, I was pregnant again.

VOTEEE

VOTEEE

VOTEEE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME !