Back Like We Never Left

Aaron's POV

What the fuck was the point of arguing with Fantasy? She wasn't going no where and this scene was getting tiring. I let her go and she ran upstairs. I closed the door and went to my stash to grab a blunt. As soon as I lit it, I heard a lot of moving upstairs. I took 4 hits then went to see what was happening, Fantasy was packing up the kids things, even Baby Aaron.

"What the hell is you doing?" I stood there, staring at her.

"Getting my kids shit, what it look like?" She gave me plenty attitude as she filled up another baby bag.

"Fantasy, you ain't taking my kids no fucking where!" I grabbed her arms, pulling her up.

"Aaron get the hell off of me." She tried to snatch away but I kept a good ass grip.

"Look, ain't nobody going no where. They are my kids and yours, I love you too much to let you slip out of my hands but you be driving me fucking crazy. You can go get all yo' things and come back home." I said, letting her go.

"What the hell makes you think I want to come back to you?" She hit my chest.

"Fantasy mane come on, stop being extra." I said, giving her a straight face.

"Aaron you the one who extra. You didn't even hear me out on what the fuck I had to say about the whole situation." She said, hitting my chest again.

"Fantasy and I understand that, I was totally wrong. But we made vows nigga, remember'?" I said, mimicking her voice and she smirked.

"Ugh dude. I hate that I love you so much." She said laughing and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You know where home at." I wrapped my arms around her waist. She leaned in and kissed me, deeply.

"I think you be starting fights on purpose, just for the make up sex." She said, biting on her bottom lip. That was never the reason but she did do something different during makeup sex.

"Fantasy now you know that be you." I said, pulling her closer on me so she could feel it.

"What you getting excited down there for? We got some things to work on." She said, breaking out embrace.

She turned around and bent over, unpacking the baby bags. She knew exactly what she was doing, her ass was looking bout' right too.

"Aaron help me." She said and I laughed.

"I would love to but baby you pulled all that shit out on ya'self." I said, laughing at her face expression. I went back downstairs and lit back up my blunt. I shot Aubree a text, telling her we were back at it. I'm pretty sure no one was surprised because they know how we are. I can't hold a grudge on my baby, it's impossible. I love that girl too much mane, she's my wife.

VOTEEEEEEEE

VOTEEEEEEEE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME

Just a little update, I know they are short and I will makeup for that once I get my phone back in my hands. I promise!