Chapter 29

Fantasize's Pov

All of this fighting and drama needed to stop. I don't know what had just broke out but I wasn't about to run into the crowd. I saw Michael carrying Aaron crazy ass towards the bathroom and Fantasy crying. It took me some time getting to the scene to make sure my sister was ok. I saw Trey laying on the ground, he should have known better than to bring his ass here. I looked at Diamond who was crying, trying to wake him up.

"Get that boy outta here." Aaron momma said, shaking her head. I helped Diamond stand up and asked her what was wrong. She could barely talk straight because blood was all over her hands. Aaron came out the bathroom, looking as if he had calmed down.

"I think it's bout' time y'all knew y'all cousin was shady as fuck!" Aaron said, making his way into the middle of the crowd.

"Aaron don't you ever get enough? I'm tired of this shit!" Fantasy yelled, wiping her face. I didn't know why she was crying because the little kids were seeming to enjoy the scene.

"Fantasy yo' cousin had parts in all of this! She set you up to go to the Bahamas with Trey, the girl at the mall, she been shady ever since." He said and I let go of Diamond hand. I knew something was up with this girl, I barely knew her but she was family.

"I did! And? Aaron what the hell you gone do? Try to kill me again!?" She shouted at him and 'omgs' ran through the crowd.

"You put yo' hands on my niece?" My daddy asked, turning to Aaron.

"Mane don't try to turn the table on me! This bitch is the issue, I barely know the girl and she been trying to ruin my fucking life!" Aaron yelled, stepping closer ot my daddy but Michael grabbed him.

"That's not even the half! He be beating Fantasy! That's why I tried to get her out of the situation by hooking her up with Trey!" Diamond yelled, spilling a few beans.

"You been putting your hands on my daughter!?" My momma yelled, launching for Aaron. Everybody started screaming as Aaron momma jumped in front of him.

"What we do ain't none of yall motherfuckin' business! Fantasy had multiple times to leave but she still with me! What the fuck does that explain!?" Aaron yelled, trying to push his momma aside. I loved Aaron as a brother but he was not about to put his hands on my momma.

"Michael take him somewhere!" April (Aaron momma) tossed Michael her car keys and he grabbed on to Aaron arm.

"Ashley and Alize, get her." Aaron said and Ashley started taking out her earrings. It wasn't much I could do, I was pregnant and due in a few days. Ashley launched on to Diamond, making her hit the ground hard. Everybody started breaking it up. My breathing increased and I felt sharp cramps in the lower part of my stomach.

"Auggghhh!?" I yelled loudly, I didn't know what the fuck was going on but I think it was that time. Michael and Fantasy rushed over to me, grabbing my arms. I started doing the breathing routines as they helped me to the car. "I feel her head!" I grabbed at my maternity dress, ready to retrieve this baby.

"Baby breathe!" Michael said as I squeezed his hand.

"Get me outta here, its so damn hot!" I yelled back at him. I was oso ready to kick all they asses. If they weren't arguing then I wouldn't have been in labor.

"Don't deliver her in my backseat!" Aaron yelled, driving extra fast.

"Hush and get me to the damn hospital!" I yelled at him, rolling my eyes.

Fantasy went into the glove compartment, getting a napkin and warm water. She started dabbing the water on my forehead, trying to cool me down. Mickala would be here any minute and I couldn't wait to see my beautiful baby girl.

VOTEEEE

VOTEEEE

VOTEEEE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME