Chapter 15: Scared | Tight Hug

Maddison's POV

"Okay, you may start the counting. Don't cheat huh?" I said.

"of course." Chandrea said.

"1."

"2."

"3."

That bitch was so DUMB! Hahahahahahahahahha!! Oh my gosh I can't stop laughing in my mind. Hahahahahahah!

"4."

"5."

Instead of hiding at the old Cemetery, yah, the old Cemetery was inside in that Black Gate, I go back to the Camping Site silently.Haha!

"6."

"7."

I'm careful of my steps because I don't want her to hear my footsteps.

"8."

"9."

I fooled her. Haha! Me? Going friends with her? NO WAY!! Over my dead body!! Haaahhahahha!

"10."

"11."

I hate her for stealing Lucas from me. Oops, Lucas is not mine but I don't careeee!! He's still MINE!! ONLY MINE!!

"12."

"13."

Chandrea deserves that. I hope she will be lost FOREVER.

"14."

"15."

I heard that there are so many scattered skeletons there. Poor girl! *evil laughed*

"16."

"17."

"18."

"19."

"20."

I sat down at my place. I saw her looking on my way, I thought she saw me but she ran towards to the big black gate and she entered to it. FINALLY!

I was now heading to Camping Site.

"Hey Maddison." Cyprian and Laurence said.

"You scared me!!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry, what are you doing inside the forest?" Cyprian asked.

"Hmnn, finding some cellphone cignal?" I said and I put out my cellphone out of my pocket.

"LIAR." I heard Tricia.

"Who? Me?!" I asked.

"Definitely!" She said.

"What do you mean?" Asked Cyprian.

"I saw you and Chandrea in the forest." She said.

"A-a-hh. B-because Chandrea said that she wants to play with me." I lied.

"Liar!" Sasha said.

"Fine! Okay, We played hide and seek. And I guess, she was lost now. Haha! So what? Are you all guys going to report me to our Teachers? Do you want to disturb your parents if you all invited to the office too? Just think about it. Especially you Cyprian." I said. I know that Cyprian's parents will scold him and hated him if he will invite to the office as well as his parents.

"Okay Fine! We will not going to tell all about this to our Teacher. But please, tell us if where is Chandrea." Laurence said.

"I don't know. She must hiding now somewhere! How the hell I will know where she is? Stupid." I said.