Chapter 4 : Best Birthday Gift

Chandrea's POV

["Hey Blake, thank you so much. I really love your gift. Don't you dare get it back from me."] I texted him.

["Make sure you will read all of that."] He replied.

He gave me his textbooks. Maybe he don't like me going to his room secretly, because I always reading his textbooks in his room and I always got caught by him.

After I opened their gifts. I left them on my bed and went downstairs on the kitchen.

Nanny was still cooking some food even though it was already 6:30pm.

Maybe, Dad told her to cook some food for my Auntie.

["A ring?"] I texted to Laurence. Why did he gave me a ring? There are so many things that he can give but why did he chose that?

["You don't like it?"] He replied.

["I like it. But, you know..."] I texted.

["Yah, i know your thoughts. And I'm telling you... it's not like that. Okay?"] He replied. It's kinda awkward for me.
["But why? You can even gave me some books or paint brush or paint or... pencils... Or colors... Or whatever you think I like."] I texted.

["But you said you like the ring, good to know. Well, I don't like common things. I just think about unique and kinda sweet. But.. Don't get me wrong, that ring was just... I wanted you to think that I'm not a common guy who will give you things that you like. I just wanted to tell you that I am a guy who thinks about what girls will like not girls like. Gets?"] He texted.

[" Got it. Fine, sorry if I thought about some kinda fishy things like.. You know, that you will ask me to marry you."] I texted.

Whaatt?? Did I really typed that??

Oh oh oh. Oh !!! Noo!!! How? how?? How will I cancel this message. I clicked my message to cancel it because it was still sending....
But I think it's too late.

SENT.

["You are such a different girl! You always make me laugh. Ha.Ha. A marriage ring? Oh come on! We are too young for that!"] He texted. I can feel he was laughing at me. -_-

["Oh come on Laurence! I don't like you! I will never like you!"] I texted. I hope he feels my sarcastic tone.

[" And who said that you are my type?"] He replied. He got me. Aish! That sarcastic person! I can't believe I was influenced by him.

["You just said it."] I texted.

["I will kill you when I saw you."] He replied. Ha. Ha. I can feel his anger. Am I really good when it comes on teasing? I guess, I am.

["Then.. I will tell the guards not to let you in."] I texted.

[" Tss. Fine fine, you won this conversation. I let you win because it is your birthday."] He texted.

["But as far as I know, I am the one who always win the conversation."] I said.

["Fine. Okay. Okay. No more discussions. Bye. Good night. Happy birthday evil Andrea!"] He replied.

["Don't you dare call me that!"] I texted. He know that I don't like being called 'evil andrea'. He always calling me that nickname when he lose the conversation.

["Good night evil andrea! Sweetdreams!"] He replied.

["argghh!! Fine, goodnight angel laurence. Ha. Ha."] I texted.

["whatever. Just go to sleep."] He texted.

["fine.fine."] I texted.

He did not text back. I guess, he was on his bed with sleepy eyes. -,- haaay, that guy! It was just already 6:45pm and he wants me to go to sleep? Maybe, he don't want me to disturb him so that he just told me to go to sleep. Urgh!