Chapter 10: Bumped

Chandrea's POV

*ringggggg*

I quickly get up from my bed when I heard my alarm. It was already 6:00am and guess what? Today is the first day of school!! Em zo egzoiteedd!!

After I took a quick shower, I get my uniform and put it on. My uniform was delivered yesterday. I wonder if how they knew my size. Hmnn, maybe my Nanny told them when we went to NewGen University the time when she enrolled me.

Their uniform is compose of white long sleeve and a checkered above-the-knee skirt compose of white and red lines with its black base colored, same with its neck tie. And also partnered with black knee sock with three white lines on the top.

After that, I combed my long hair and I wear my black shoes.

I get my bag and went downstairs to eat my breakfast.

"Good Morning Nanny!" I called her.

"Good Morning, ooh! Look at my dear princess! You're so pretty with your uniform!" My Nanny said.

"Where's dad? I want him to see me with my uniform!" I said excitedly. Her happy face shifted into a sad one and I know what was that mean. My dad is already left for work.

"I get it." I said sadly.

"Don't worry, you can show it to your dad later when you got home." She said.

I started to eat.

I texted Blake while I'm chewing my food.

["Hey Blake, just wanted you to know that today is my first day on NewGen University. Any Goodluck from you?"]

But he didn't reply. Does he have a load? Maybe he don't have. I miss him, I wish he was alright there in abroad.

After that, I texted Laurence.

["See you later."]

["See you."] He replied.

"I'm doneee!" I said and stand up. I went to the CR and brushed my teeth.

"Hurry up Chandrea! You're getting late, the car is waiting for you." My Nanny said.

"Coming!" I said and I take a last look of myself in the mirror.

"Here's some money in case of emergency. Your dad asked me to gave that to you." My Nanny said and handed me a wallet.

"Thanks!" I said and headed inside the car.

"Goodluck!" She said.

I closed the car's door and then the driver started to drive.

I looked at my cellphone. It was already 7:00am, it's okay because my first class will start at 7:30 am.

"What time is your dismissal Chandrea?" My driver asked me.

"Hmnn, My Nanny said, it was 4:00pm." I said.

"Okay, here's my number..." He handed me a small paper with his number written on it.

".. Save it to your phone Hmnn, I'm just always in the parking lot just call me if you can't find the car." He said.

"Okay, I will save this. Thanks!" I said and saved his number as "My Car Driver"

After some few minutes, we arrived at the school. There are already many students walking and chitchatting.

My driver park the car in the corner and after that I get outside the car and find my room "102ea".

While I'm walking, they keep on looking at me. Why? Maybe because I'm new here.

There are also many boys carelessly playing with their friends while walking so that sometimes, they will bumped to the other students.

"She's definitely new here."

"Yah, Her face is different."

"She's quite pretty, I bet Maddison will get mad at her because that girl is more pretty than her." I heard as I passed some girls chatting while looking at me. Who's Maddison? Ah-huh! The one that Laurence had told me.

I looked at my back as I heard some voices yelling. Suddenly there are some boys that excitedly running on our way.Unfortunately, the one bumped on me while he was running faster and I lose my balance and bumped at the girl walking behind me that causes her to drop her books.

"Sorry sorry sorry." I said while I'm picking all her books.

She just stand straight with poise, she didn't even bothered to help me picking up her books, but it's okay because it's my fault.

"Here... I'm so sorry, the boy bumped at me that causes me to bumped at you." I said as I handed her her books.

She just stared at me and rolled her eyes, she looks mad. She didn't even getting her books from my hand.

"Sorry sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"LIAAAAR!!" She shouted at me and she harshly tapped my hand with books that causes them to fall.

I'm saying the truth! What's wrong with this girl? And I know that she know that it wasn't my fault.

I'm about to pick up again those books when I saw someone picking up those books.

"L-l-l-lucas??!!" The girl said his name while stuttering.

"Hey, you don't need to do that. This girl bumped me that causes me to drop all my books." The girl said sweetly to Lucas. Yah, it was Lucas. And she told him that I bumped her?!! But I didn't meant to do it.

"Here Maddison." Lucas said coldly to the girl while harshly handed to her the books.

So... She's Maddison?!

"Thank you." She said sweetly to Lucas.

"Hey girls! Listen to me! Lucas just picked up my books, I guess he like me!" Maddison shouted. All the students started whisphering at each other.

"Really?"

"oh! Really?"

"That was the first time Lucas picked up the books for a girl!"

"I guess he really like her."

"This was the first time!!"

"And I know that Maddison have a feelings for Lucas since the first year. She must feel so happy today."

I saw Lucas just rolled his eyes.

"I will never like the girl like you." Lucas said coldly and then he leaves.

Maddison just stood here in front of me.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!" Maddison shouted at me.

"Hey, hey, hey! What's happening in here??!" I suddenly saw Laurence and Cyprian.

Maddison walked passed by me.

"We're not done yet." She whispered at me and then she leaves.

"What did she said?" Cyprian asked.

"She said that we're not done yet." I said.

"Aissh! That bad girl! Now tell us what happened?" Asked Laurence and then I told them the whole story.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Author's Note

Hey guys! Long time no update! So sorry for that. :(( but I hope you like this Chapter!!

So Maddison have a feelings for Lucas since their first year and she got rejected by Lucas a while ago. Yah, I know it hurts when your crush told you that he/she will never like you.

And let's see what Maddison can do to Chandrea because of that.

Please wait for the next update!!!:)

Vote and comment are really appreciated.

~kim