no more sorry

Natalia.

I decided to take theo's advice and see Jessie. But I had to wait till Trisha left becuase of we were locked in the same room together somebody would have been admitted.

I'm just sitting in the chair looking at him. He's sleeping but looks in pain. Ironically over the years I could think of every scenario where I would kill him or have him be in excruciating pain but now that I'm looking at him. I, I just don't know what to do.

You would think I'd be crying and being hysterical but I'm all wiped out from Tyler. So now I'm just sitting here. So unsure of everything.

I heard a groan and saw him opening his eyes. But still I didn't move.

"Hey you shouldn't be moving around" I said as he tried to sit up.

" Natalia?"

" yea"

" hey stop trying to get up, do you want me to get the nurse"

"No I'm fine"

" yea says the guy who got hit by a car"

I think that's when he realized what happened

" oh god Tyler is he ok, where is he"

"Calm down he's-"

I wasn't gonna say he's fine because he's not and that just made me get a new wash of emotions.

"He's alive, he's um in a coma and somethings are broken but they should heal"

" I'm so sorry" he said crying

" I couldn't protect him and he got hurt , I'm so sorry nat "

" you don't need to apologize, things happen that you don't have control over and your both still alive that's all that really matters"

He just nodded and then silence took over. It wasn't awkward or calming, it was just silence. The silence you get when your thinking too much.

" I should let you rest, I'll tell the doctor you woke up"

He tried to say something but I was already out the door.

I walked to the hall way and just sat there. I heard fast footsteps and looked up to see my mom. Oh God

" nat sweetheart I just got a call from Trisha and she told me what happend. Honey I'm so sorry are they ok"

You I'm getting real tired of people's apologies

" Mom stop apologizing, there both alive just hurt"

I'm still extremely pissed at my parents for even giving Tyler to trisha, I mean the probability that this could of been avoided is really high. And I was gonna find out why

" Mom why did you let Trisha take him, you know she and I don't get along so why in your right mind would you give my child to her"

My mom sighed

" she's your sister and she wouldn't hurt him, I mean come on hun. Your acting like she's thus diabolical monster"

Becuase she is

" besides your father was having heart pains and I had to take him to the hospital, I couldn't manage Tyler and your father. Trisha was already here so I said she could watch him. I don't see what I did wrong"

You don't- what! I let out a sarcastic laugh

" Ok first thing,you didn't want to take him to the hospital with you but he still ended up here anyway. 2nd thing, You know I don't like trisha, you have a deep understanding of this but you still thought I'd be ok with leaving my son with her. 3rd thing and by far the most important, YOU CALL ME you don't hand my child to anyone without me knowing, if he's too much to handle I will come get him. I left him with you and not someone else. OK"

I was steaming, I looked over at my mom and she didn't know what to say. I just walked away. This was too much. Why can't my life be normal.

I walked back to the pediatric wing but before I got there i saw Trisha we looked at each other and she smiled and winked at me like what the fuck. I was about to attack her but I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and Theo looking down at me giving me that look.

" What we're you about to do" He was giving me that disappointed parent look

" nothing gosh I was just about to see tyler"

"Mmhmm ok come on let's go"

As we walked pass Trisha I couldn't help but think that if I could just get her alone and beat her ass I will be fine.

*********************

Yesssssss I updated.😆

This is basically just filter so this might not be that great. Kinda edited

The next chapter will be a time skip like I gotta get to the original plot now. It's not gonna be a big time skip but things will become spicy🔥

Vote. Comment or don't you know the drill