crash

Jessie.

It's been rough the past couple days. I've been trying to find a way to get Trisha off my back. I've thought about getting her some help but she's a master at manipulation. How could I Not have seen this from the beginning.

I mean I only have myself to blame. This must be punishment for all my wrong doings.

I feel that now the only place I can find peace is at work or with tyler. Natalia Is a whole other set of problems that I can't deal with right now.

Right now I'm just sitting in my office enjoying some me time.

"Hey Jessie your wife's on the phone, should I tell her your busy or are you gonna take it" my intern adalin said.

Oh great what could she possibly want.if I ignore her she'll call back and I can't deal with that. "Thanks adalin I'll take it"

I took a deep breath and waited for the stupid reason as to why she called me.

" hello" I said in a monotone voice.

" hey honey I didn't think you'd pick up, I started to get the feeling you were ignoring me"

Of course you psycho

"I wouldn't do that, look trisha what is it I'm busy at work"

" I have something really important to tell you" she said in a singy voice.

"Ok, don't leave me in suspense now." I just wanted to get this over with. It's eighter going to be about her wedding or about what she did today. God I have to get rid of her or get her some help.

" I have someone over that I think you'll like to see"

I was very confused now" what are you taking about" this made me really interested now.

" hold on one little second" I heard shuffling in the background and hushed voices. Then giggling.

" are you ready " she said

"Trisha who the hell is at the house" I was getting anxious now.

" hi Jessie" a voice came with a lot of giggling

"Oh my God, Tyler?, Tyler what are you doing with Trisha does your mom know your there. What the hell"

"There's no need to yell Jessie, Tylers fine, just hanging out with his cool auntie, right Tyler"

I heard a loud yes in the back ground.

"Trisha I swear to God if you did anything to him I'll...."

"You'll what Jess huh, what are you gonna do?"

"Look, I don't have time for this, why is he with you and does your sister know?"

"If you wanna know so bad why not come home and get him. Don't take too long now" she said with a laugh and hung up.

Shit. I was basically running out my office now. " adalin I have a family emergency. Hold all my calls ok" I didn't even wait for her response I was already running down the stairs. Fuck the elevator.

Trisha you better not have done anything to him.

*************

Natalia.

I was eating a sandwich an watching criminal minds. Just enjoying my day when my phone starts to ring again.

I look down at the caller ID and it's Trisha again. She just does not give up does she.

Should I answer it.

I guess I was in thought to long and the ringing stopped. Oh well.

My phone started ringing again and I decided to entertain her one last time.