Chapter 14-Round And Round

•Demi Lovato•

»3:15 p.m.» {UK}

I found my way out of the airport and quickly texted Selena so she'd know I was safe.

To Sel: guess who's in england?

From Sel: lol have fun and hurry back im bored already bothering dallas without u isnt fun

To Sel: lol see why i hate when u go on tour? give her a huge hug from me.

From Sel: will do now go fix things between these guys.

I put my phone down and flag down a taxi. I asked the guy to take me to the closest hotel so that I could get some proper sleep for a while. I put my headphones in my ears and listened to my music lowly as I closed my eyes and took another short nap.

»3:45 p.m»

"Here you are sweety." The cab driver said, handing me my bag from the trunk.

"Thank you sir." I say with a small yawn. He nods and I hand him the money for the ride and an extra tip before he gets back into the cab and drove off. I quickly ran inside and tried my hardest not to be noticed by anyone. I pulled the hat on my head down a little more and hurried to the front desk.

"Welcome to Aloft London Excel how can I assist you today?" The guy at the front desk asked.

"I just need to book a room for the night." I reply and he nods.

"Any particular floor you prefer ma'am?"

"Any floor is fine." I replied and he nodded in understandment.

"Okay that will be 95.44 pounds sterling." He said and I look at him like he's crazy.

"$153." He chuckles watching my expression. Why didn't you just say that the first time?

"Oh okay." I said and handed him my credit card.

"You're set to go. Third floor, room 310. Danny will take your bags." He smiled, pointing to the bellhop. I nod and follow the guy up to the room.

"Aren't you Demi Lovato?" He asked as we were on the elevator.

"Yup that's me."

"Oh. I hope you don't mind me asking but my little sister is a really big fan of yours and it'd mean the world if she had an autograph." He said hopefully and I sent him a smile.

"Yeah sure what's her name?" I asked and reach in my purse for a pen.

"Grace." He says and I gave a little laugh at it.

"That's funny because I actually met a fan a few months ago name Grace but that was back in the US." I said and signed my name on the small book he gave me.

"Really? That's cool how old was she?"

"I met her the week before her seventh birthday she was so sweet."

"Was this her?" He asked with a small smile and showed me a picture of him and Grace.

"Yeah but how are you here if she's your sister?"

"Well she's my step sister. I live here with my dad and then visit her and my mom on the summers and any other time I can."

"Oh they really weren't kidding when they said it's a small world." I say making him chuckle.

"Yup. Here's your room. We hope everything is to your liking if not please feel free to call the lobby and talk with the manager." He said and opened the door to the room and placed my bag down.