Chapter 5-Splashing To A Decision

•Demi Lovato•

I sat in my dressing room and tried to figure out what was wrong with me. Why would I do this? I had tried my best to understand my reasons for kissing Niall and all I could come up with was my oddest attempt to compare him with the spark I felt with Zayn. I had decided that I would push any feelings away and focus on the tour and the music. But I couldn't deny that every day with Zayn made me find one more reason to be attracted to him. Meanwhile every day with Niall made me adore him more and him seem to crush on me harder.

"Hey sad pants." Harry's voice sounded from the door.

"Hey." I replied not looking up at him. He sat next to me and put an arm around me.

"Want to talk about it?" He asked.

"N-not really." I say weakly.

"Okay fine. You don't have to tell me." He says as I hug him tighter. Thank God he said that. I didn't want to have to explain anything right now. I just needed someone to sooth me and tell me it was okay and he was doing just that. I finally pulled myself together and dried my eyes. I look over at Harry and smile.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked. He nods and I begin the whole story.

"I just don't know what I want. I don't want to hurt anyone but no matter what I do it seems like I'm still hurting them."

"I can't tell you what you should or shouldn't do. That's your decision but you know what you want."

"No I don't." I mumble.

"You do. You just don't want to admit it." I look at him knowing that he was exactly right.

"Demi you can tell me the truth. I won't tell." He said and held out his pinky. I smiled and locked the pinky promise.

"I want to believe-..." I started before someone knocked on the door. I got up and opened the door to see Louis.

"Hey Lou." I said with a wave.

"Come on cry baby." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me behind him.

"What? Louis what are you doing?" I asked as he pulled me through the back entrance and into a van.

"I'm cheering the cry baby up."

"I'm not a cry baby!" I say and hit his arm.

"Alright your not." He said, holding his arm. We got to an ice cream parlor and he handed me dark sunglasses.

"Thanks." I say and put them on.

"Let's see how this goes." He said and opened the door and pulls me with him. We quickly walked into the ice cream shop and Louis ordered while I found a table as far away from everyone as possible.

"Here you are." He said and sat a hot fudge sundae in front of me.

"Thanks Lou." I smiled at him and take a bite of ice cream.

"Your welcome. Demi can I ask you something?"

"I think you just did."

"Ha ha. But seriously."

"Sure but if its about the guys, I'm not really up for it."

"No it's about Zayn and Niall. The weird species." He joked and ate his ice cream again. I roll my eyes and sigh with a slight smile at his joke.

"Okay shoot." I say and take another bite from my almost melted ice cream.

"What is going on with everyone?"

"I don't know what you mean." I answer.

"You can tell me anything." He says looking at me with a serious expression.