Shawn :)

This was requested by sparklingmendes so thanks for requesting! Enjoy :)

_____________________________

Hannah POV♡
It's 12:30am and Shawn still hasn't come home yet. We have been together for 2 years, going on 3 in September and we just moved in together 2 months ago. Normally he would be home at like 10 at the latest. I get that it's Friday night and he is working on his new music and album, but he wouldn't usually come home this late.

I'm in the living room where the front door is near and the door just opened and closed with a drunk Shawn coming in.

"were you at the bar?" I asked.

"ye-ah. the guys inv-ited me after the studio." he said tripping over his words.

"Shawn. why didn't text me then?? you had me worried sick that something bad happened to you!"

"I'M SORRY!! I DIDN'T KNOW I HAVE TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING AND EVERYWHERE I GO! YOU'RE SO FUCKING CLINGY!!"

While he was saying this, he was taking steps toward me and I was backing up in fear but I still wanted to stand my ground.

"IM NOT CLINGY, I'M JUST WORRIED ABOUT YOU! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT YOU WERE GOING TO STAY OUT SO LATE AT THE BAR, AND COME HOME DRUNK?! YOU'RE SUCH A DICK SOMETIMES!!"

In a split second, I felt a stinging sensation on my left cheek. He slapped me. The bitch really slapped me. I looked into his eyes with tears waiting to pour out. He looked guilty, sober, and regretful.

"Hannah..I-I didn't mean to do that-"
I turned around and sprinted up the stairs while he was trying to chase after me and was saying "Baby please! I didn't mean that! Hannah please!"

I locked myself in our bedroom and cried for 15 minutes straight. While I was crying, I heard Shawn sit against the door.

When I finally felt a little at ease, I got up from the floor next to the bed and went over to our bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw a red hand mark on my left cheek which will most likely be a bruise by tomorrow. I left the bathroom and went over to the door. I hesitantly turned the knob and opened the door. Shawn fell in from his position on the floor. He looked at his surroundings and got up and looked at me with sorrowful eyes.

"Hannah, Baby, please I didnt mean anything I said or did. I'm so so sorry for what i did. I can't believe I hurt my baby like that." He said looking at my cheek.

"Shawn. I forgive you but, please I don't want to go through that again. It's going to take a little for me to trust you again but, I still love you beyond words can explain. And I'm sorry for calling you a dick."

"No you were right. I can be a dick sometimes, but I went over the edge tonight. I love you baby"

"I love you too Shawnie" I grinned.

He wrapped his arms around me and I wrapped mine around him.
"I'm so tired, lets go to bed" I said.
"me too babe" he said releasing from our embrace and went to go change, which really meant take off his shirt and pants because he sleeps in his boxers. I went over to his drawer and got one of his shirts and smiled at him and changed into his shirt and some spanks.

We both hopped into bed and he pulled me close to him in a spooning position and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"goodnight babygirl" he mumbled into my hair.

"goodnight babe" I whispered. Within 10 seconds I heard light snoring coming from Shawn. I lightly smiled and soon. fell asleep in my muffin's arms.

---------------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry it took so long to update but I was doing final exams and shit the past like 3 weeks. 😧 But I'm starting summer today and I'll definitely start updating more. Requests are open so request as much as you like!

-eliesha <3