Jack G :)

Jack and I have been dating for a week or so and he is taking me out to meet his friends. I gotta say, I'm pretty nervous. I'm kind of shy when it comes to meeting new people but after a couple hours or so, I'm pretty much myself around them.

I'm getting ready for the mall because Jack said he will be picking me up at 3. It's 2. I don't really take long to get ready so I just hopped in the shower, did mah thang, then got out and dried off. I decided on (the outfit above).

I went downstairs and on the last step, the door bell rang. I grabbed my bag and headed towards the door. I opened the door to see Jack start to smile at me.

"what? Is there something on my face?" I questioned starting to feel self conscious.

"No no you look beautiful as always! I was just distracted by your beautiful self." he winked and smiled pretty big.

"mmhmm.." I said while shaking my head and blushing. I walked out and locked the door.

" alright let's go.." I said

*skip car ride*

I started getting butterflies while we were walking to the food court. What if I embarrass myself in front of everyone? What if they don't like me? All these kinds of questions were going about in my head.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Jack snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Hellooo?? Anyone home??" he laughed. I slapped his hand and shook my head at him. It wasn't until I noticed a large group of people in front of us.

"I was TRYING to say, these are my friends. Johnson, Sam, which you already know, Cameron, Nash, Aaron, Carter, Matthew, Taylor, Shawn, Mahogany, and Hayes. " he said pointing to each of them.

'Hey's and 'Helloo' s were said around.

"Hey I'm y/n." I said pretty shakily.

"It's great finally meet you! Jack has been talking about for like 2 m-" Mahogany was cut off by Jack saying "OKAAYY LET'S GET FOOD!"

Everyone started yelling 'YAASSS'

We all started laughing and we headed to a large table and sat down deciding what each of us want to eat.

"I'm getting Carl's Jr." I said getting up to go order.

"yeah same" Mahogany said getting up with me.

"Here." Jack said while giving me a 20 dollar bill. "Lol you're funny, kid. I have my own money and I intend on using it." I said sassily while walking over to Carl's Jr. Everyone started "ooh" ing and saying "zayum!".

Mahogany and I starting laughing also. We both walked over and decided want we wanted.

"Hi what can I get for you today ladies?" the cashier asked while walking in from the kitchen.

"Hi I'll have a spicy chicken sandwich, large fries, and a sprite" I said.

"alrighty.. and for you ma'am?" she said towards Mahogany.

"I'll have the same thing." she smiled

"okay that will be $12.37" I handed her a 10 and Mahogany handed her a 10 also.

"your change.." she gave us the change and we went to the corner and waited.

"Tell me about yourself y/n" Mahogany smiled

"There's not really much to it. I'm 18. I enjoy singing and dancing. I have 2 siblings, and my mom and dad. Pretty much basic. haha" I said

"Ooh you sing?" she asked with her eyes lighting up

"Yeah.. I'm not that good though.." I said looking down

"You gotta sing for me sometime! I sing too, I have done a couple of covers. I mostly like to DJ though."

"What kind of mus-" I was cut off by our number being called for the holy righteousness. aka food.

We got out food and thanked the lady and went back to the table. Everyone was already there with their food. I took my seat next to Jack and started eating my sandwich and listened to their conversation.

While I was turned the other direction from my food, I saw from peripherals, Jack's hand reaching for my sandwich. I turned my head back to him and watched him take a bite.

"what the hell? wha-what da fuq is dis? who do you think you is, boy?" I said judging him so hard.

"eating??" he said with a little bit of confusion laced in his voice.

"lol, does it look like I share my food, sir?"

"It's just food.." he said.

"I'm judging you so hard right now. " I said while glaring at him and shaking my head.

"damn y/n.." he said putting his hands up surrendering.

"touch MY food again and I will break your baby maker. got it?" I said while glaring at him still.

He nodded at me nervously. Everyone at the table started laughing so hard. I started joining in too.

"damn y/n! you got some talent and sass!"

"don't touch my food and we will not have a problem" I smiled

---------------------------------------------------------------

T H I S I S M E.

Lol fr I actually did this and I thought it was funny.

-Ellllieee