XI

" Tell me what you want to be," He walks away, and we all follow him. We walk into a place with fabric neatly folded on tables. All of the sewing supplies neatly put away. It looks to be his working area "Single file line, gentlemen," Mr.Who says and flips to a clean sheet of a paper. Up first is Griffin and Mr.Who already looks annoyed.

" Sir-" Mr.Who gets cut off.

" I would like to be a clown" He smiles.

Mr.Who raises an annoyed eyebrow. " Sir Griffin never interrupt a person with more power than you." Mr.Who angrily hisses like a cat, while he writes. Griffin shrugs and goes over to take the shears on the wall. Well, before Mr.Who says something. " If I were you I would think twice before touching those Sir Griffin." Mr.Who rolls his eyes. Griffin puts his hands up like a child who got caught cheating on a test. Harper is up next. " Costume?" Mr.Who writes without even looking up from his paper.

" Lawyer," he says with crossed arms.

" Dude-" Griffin starting. Not known to be quiet before Mr.Who calls the guard and throws him out.

" Sir Griffin this doesn't concern you. So, shut it" Mr.Who says looking up from his notebook. " Sir Harper this is a costume party. You would just wear a suit and a briefcase" Mr.Who explains

" I only like suits,"

" Harper-" Griffin starts again

" Guards!" Mr.Who called. Two guard file in "Please escort him out the room please." The guards ask him to follow him, but Griffin crosses his arms and stands stills.

" I have every right-"

" This is my workplace. So, you have no right to be in here. If you are going to act the way you are then you can kindly remove yourself from the room"

Griffin weighs to options in his head and leaves. After he leaves we continue. "Lawyer it is. You can leave. I'll have it ready by tomorrow" Harper leaves the room. After Harper, it's Arron's turn " Costume?"

" A detective" He answers right away. Mr.Who nods and he leaves. After goes Aspen.

" A basketball player, please."

After Aspen then goes Michael. " I'll be a cowboy," And then walks away. I swear I hear Mr.Who whisper " silly costume" to himself. Then it Nick's turn. Nick is a very quiet guy. He just does his work and goes on his way. From what I've heard Nick is a chef at some famous restaurant. "Doctor," He says and walks out without sparing anyone a glance. Finally, it's my turn. I've thought a little bit about what I wanted to be. " Pirate," I say.

Mr.Who nods " Suggestion, to get more of the Pirate look don't shave for two days before the party"And with that, I walk away to my room.

The next few days are pretty quiet. Rumor has it that Princess America was swamped with meets and paperwork by her father. The only time I saw her was at meals. Even then she has a file folder with her. And never really touched her meals, but a few times to would look up and glance at me.