Chapter 8 ~ Isle Esme is Coming

Alice's POV 

I sat beside Seth and pressed myself into his side as he finished eating. He wiped his hands completely clean, he knows how much I love my clothes, and hugged me. He looked into my eyes and said quietly, "Let's go hunting Alice, your eyes are black." "I have a question Seth. Now that I'm your imprint, are you allowed to take me to La Push so we can swim?" "I don't see why not. They're not allowed to hurt you." I smiled quickly at Seth. "So can we go later? Usually if we want to swim, we have to go for a long drive, and it gets boring. By the time we get there, we don't want to swim." "We can go." I smiled at him. "I'm going to go get ready, you can go outside and phase if you want to." "I'll go phase." Seth said, while washing off his plate. I ran up stairs and finally decided to wear the blue top that Nessie got me, and a pair of blue jeans. I walked downstairs and out the door to see Seth sitting there in his wolf form, waiting for me. God he looks hot even in his wolf form, I thought to myself as Seth got up and walked over to me. "Hey Seth." I said, while rubbing his neck up to his head, since he had laid down. I kissed his wet nose, and he quickly licked my face. "Sssssssseeeetttthhhhhhhhhh thats gross," I smiled and wiped the slobber off my face. "Don't look like that Seth, I was kidding." I said as I pushed him. "Come on, let's go hunt." We walked into the woods.

Jacob's POV

I picked Nessie up in my arms as we boarded the boat that would take us to Isle Esme. Nessie was still asleep from the plane ride to Rio de Janero. "J.....J....Jakey," I heard Nessie mumble as I strapped her into her seat. "I'm right here Nessie, don't worry." I started the boat and took off for Isle Esme. I jumped as Nessie appeared in front of me, hugging me. "Jakey, I had a nightmare that you were dead," Nessie cried into my chest. "Don't worry Nessie, I'm not gonna die." I said as Isle Esme finally appeared and I drove into the port. "Don't ever leave me Jake." "I promise, I will never leave you Nessie." I said, knowing she meant of me dying. I picked her up into my arms and jumped out of the boat and onto the sand, making sure to turn off the boat, as Nessie curled into my chest. "Cheer up Ness, we're on our honeymoon," I squeezed her lightly and smiled. "I love how you said 'our' honeymoon, Jake." "Well it is ours." She smiled and I kissed her....... 

Seth's POV 

Alice and I were done hunting, so now we were walking towards her house so she could get her swim clothes. "If you want to Seth, you can go to your house now." Alice looked at me, wondering if I would stay. "I thought, if you wanted too, we could just stop by your house for you to pick up your swim clothes, and we could change at my house." I said quietly, looking back at her. "That's a great idea Seth." Alice smiled and kissed my cheek. We ran back to her house, got her stuff, and then took off for mine. * * * I opened the door to my house and waited as Alice walked in behind me. I watched as Leah huffed, jumped off of the couch, and ran out the back door muttering, "Gggggggggggrrreat!!! Now my house is gonna smell like that vampire!!!" "Don't listen to her Alice, she's just mad at me for imprinting on you. It reminds her of how Sam left her when he imprinted on Emily; and it all started because you and your family returned." I said quietly, while pulling Alice into my room. "I'll remember not to be around her alone." Alice said as she sat on my bed. "She won't do anything, she knows you mean the world to me, and she won't fight me." I grabbed a bag and put some clothes in it, while I also grabbed my swim trunks and threw them on the bed. "Where's the bathroom Seth? I'll go change in there." Alice said. "If you wish to go, then it's on the opposite side of the hallway." I turned around, dropped my bag on the floor, went to the bed, and wrapped my arms around her back, pressing her back down on the bed, smiling. "Ohhhh! Hello Seth, and I believe your name is Alice." My mom said quietly at my door, making me jump and roll off of Alice. "Ohh, hello Ms. Clearwater." Alice giggled and sat back up. "Call me Sue, please, Alice." Mom said as I sat up and wrapped my arm around Alice's waist, hugging her too me. "We were just about to go to ocean and swim for a little bit." I nearly whispered, while I noticed that my arm and side were burning from touching Alice, I still wasn't wearing a shirt. "Alright, I'll be in the kitchen." My mom said as she walked back down the hallway. "Seth I'm going to go change," Alice smiled. I quickly reached and grabbed my shorts. "You can change in here Alice, no objections," I said, giving her a quick kiss on the lips and running out the door, shutting it behind me. I walked into the bathroom, shut the door and pulled Jake's shorts off. I slipped on my swim trunks as I walked out of the bathroom to see Alice in one of my t-shirts and shorts. "Sorry Seth, I didn't think about us walking to La Push, and my clothes will look weird if I wear my bathing suit under them," I planted my lips on hers, using that as a nice way of telling her to shut up. She smiled, "I didn't think you would mind, but I just wanted to be sure." I wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed her to me. "Let's go Alice." We seperated from our embrace, but still held hands, and walked out.