Chapter 7 ~ Seth Or Jasper Who Does Alice Choose

Alice's POV 

I looked up and saw Jasper standing over me as Seth was thrown into the wall. "Alice why'd you do that?" Seth said from the floor. "It wasn't her you idiotic, stinking mutt." I watched as Seth looked up and saw Jasper standing over me. "How dare you come back now Jasper! Well, at least now I can kick your ass for hurting my imprint!" Seth half-growled. I knew Jasper had sent a wave of anger to me, because now I was growling at Seth. He better not.. I shook my head, ignored the emotion, and threw him into the other wall, opposite Seth. "Shut up Jasper, you left me, so just go. I've moved on!" I said as I went and sat by Seth. "You know why I left! I couldn't handle the smell of blood from humans or the stench of those dogs!!" Jasper yelled. "Don't call Seth a dog! He just imprinted on me today, and he's better then you ever were!" Jasper growled and I saw Seth smile at me. "Just go away Jasper, before I let Seth rip you to shreds for hurting me." I quietly said while looking at Jasper, who was looking at Seth. "How dare you imprint on my Alice, dog!! Besides isn't imprinting all about making more pups! Alice can't have children, so what was point for imprinting on her?" "To make right of what was wrong, what you did, and you don't know the wolves as much as you think. So get out before Alice lets me rip you to shreds!!" Seth said, without breaking Jasper's stare. After a minute Seth won, leaving Jasper to growl and jump out the window. "Jasper doesn't want you anymore. I know that, so just forget about him forever, Alice." Seth said, looking at me. "Why do you say that?" "Smell his scent, he's been with another woman." I quickly smelled at his scent and found Seth was right. "Ohh well I don't care, I have you now." I smiled at him and crawled into his lap. I kissed him and pressed my hands into his stomach, feeling his abs.

Seth's POV

I watched as Alice crawled into my lap and started to kiss me, while feeling up and down each one of my abs. 

* * *

I panted as I plumped down beside Alice. "Why don't you get some sleep Seth.. It has been a long day with the wedding, Aro, Jasper, and what we just did." I smiled at Alice, knowing she was right. "As long as your the first thing I see in the morning." "I promise you I will be right here when you wake up." I smiled and closed my eyes, instantly falling asleep. 

15 Hours Later 

I woke up feeling refreshed and seeing that it was about midday. "Alice, what time is it?" I asked as I smiled looking at her. As promised, she was the first thing I saw today. "About 4 P.M., why do you gotta patrol?" Alice said looking quite sad. "Nope, Jake told me yesterday, before he left, that since I just imprinted, I get off for the next four days. It's so I don't annoy anybody too much by thinking about you constantly. I'll still think about you 99% of the time, but it's not as crazy, because I'm used to it already. I'm glad because I don't want anybody to know what we did last night. It's the one downside about the pack mind. You can't think freely and it's hard not to let everybody know about what you do." I said in a half rush, while Alice smiled. My stomach growled, letting me know it had waited long enough since my last meal. "You eat alot dont you Seth. I'll go downstairs and make you something. Come down when your ready." Alice giggled at my stomach's constant roaring. Using her vampire speed, she put on an outfit and grabbed all the clothes on the floor, putting them in a bag in the closet. "Do you have any shorts, or do you want me to go grab a pair of Jake's? I'll need some shorts since I didn't know I was gonna stay the night." Alice quickly ran out of the room and came back with a pair of shorts. She set them on the bed, gave me a kiss on the cheek, and ran out. I decided I should take a shower, so I quickly jumped into the one in Alice's room. I got out a minute later, dried off, and slipped on the shorts. I opened the door into the hallway to hear steaks sizzling. I quickly went downstairs to see Sam talking to Alice. "This is good Alice." Sam said while eating a biscuit. "Thanks, but I'm no Edward, I can't cook as good as he can." Alice said while finishing off dinner. They both smelt and heard me come in then. "Why weren't you on patrol this morning Seth?" Sam asked questionally. I could feel his anger from here. "Jake told me last night that I get time off until Tuesday. That way I won't hugely annoy anybody." I said quietly while wrapping my arms around Alice and whispering "Thanks" in her ear. "Why doesn't he ever tell me anything!" Sam groaned and sat back in his chair. "Well, I think it started when you decided we were going to kill Bella." I said while making a huge plate of food. Sam growled at me. "Well, I figured Nessie was a threat then and they were going to bite her, Seth." I growled at him. "Eventually your going to have to accept it and stop having an aversion toward the Cullen's, and be nice. Sam, I will kick your ass if your mean in any way to Alice, just like you would me if I was mean to Emily." "Hey I'm nice, I'm here right. If I hated them so much, I wouldn't be here. Besides I don't have as much as an aversion toward them like I did when we found out Bella was pregnant." "Ya but you still have an aversion!" "Well ya, they're vampires and I'm a wolf who's job is to protect the rez from them. Its instinct!" "I've been nice toward them since that battle with the newborns! Why can't you trust them as quickly as I did?" "Because I have been a wolf longer than you and was told we were natural enemies! It's going to take me a little bit longer to fully trust them. Forget it Seth, you don't understand! Thanks again for dinner Alice." Sam groaned and walked out shaking. As soon as he was out, I knew he had phased because he howled a little way away from the house. "Thanks for sticking up for me Seth." Alice gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, while I sat down and chowed down on the food Alice made me..