Chapter 3 ~ A New Dawn Of The Day (Seth And Alice POV)

• Dedicated to Jacqueline Valenzuela

Alice's POV 

I had just finished moping and was getting up to go to my closet to pull out my dress, when Seth knocked (thankfully quietly) on my door asking to come in. "What Seth?" I said as I sat back down on my bed. "I really need to talk to you," He quietly said as the front door slammed signaling that Jacob and Nessie were back with Edward And Bella. "Why can't we see what our own wedding look's like?" Jake And Nessie almost said at the same time."Technically your not even supposed to see each other on your wedding day. Thats how it was with mine and Bella's wedding day," Edward answered."Ya, why do you think you two are blindfolded," Bella added.Then they were quickly rushed into their bathrooms. The doors slammed shut, indicating that the prep was starting. "Fine Seth come in," I said with an annoyed sound in my voice. "Thanks, that makes me feel wanted," he said as he came in and shut the door. Wow he looks hot, I thought as I quickly looked him up and down. But then I looked him in the eyes and it all snapped. It was like he was the only thing that mattered right then, right now.

Seth's POV

I knocked on the door quietly. "Alice can I please come in?" "What Seth?" she quietly said as I heard her sit down on her bed. "I really need to talk to you." I said quietly as Jacob and Nessie were suddenly brought in, griping as they were ushered to their bathrooms. "Fine Seth come in." I quickly opened the door and walked in, and then shut the door behind me. I watched as she quickly looked me up and down, I knew she was checking me out. I was suddenly excited. Then she looked me in the eyes. After all the wolves told me about imprinting, showed me what it felt like, I knew it was her. I couldn't help myself, I was suddenly on top of her, kissing her sweet, tasting lips. Wherever she touched my skin, it felt great. Having my skin burn like that, her scent was suddenly the best thing in the world. I was completely out of it when I was thrown to the floor by Alice. I winced, shut my eyes, then opened them again. "What the hell was that for!" I said with a little anger in my voice as I got up. Then my brain remembered that she was my imprint, I immediately said sorry. "Why don't you tell me why you were on top of me Seth!" "I'm sorry I saw you checking me out, then I looked into your eyes and I...I imprinted on you Alice and I got impulsive and then I was on top of you, I am super sorry Alice. I've always been one of the most impulsive of the pack." I said quietly as I stayed standing up, scared I'd be thrown into the wall if I got impulsive again. "Wait just a minute you imprinted on me, but you've looked into my eyes like a thousand times. I thought it had to be the first time," she quickly said, almost all in the same second. "I don't know, I guess I somehow knew that you were so in love with Jasper, that even if I imprinted on you, you wouldn't want me. Since I'm alive forever, as long as I keep phasing and I'm around vampires, I just decided I would wait for him to leave." I suddenly said and the second I said Jasper I regretted it. If she could, she would be bawling right now. "I'm super sorry Alice. Please don't look like that, you're literally killing me." I quickly tried to look away, but I couldn't help myself (Stupid Impulsiveness). I sat by her and had my arm around her, hugging her to my side, as she put her head on my shoulder with a really sad look on her face. Just then the door burst open and Jacob and Edward barged in, then Edward said "Alice what's wrong?" as he quickly read both our minds. "Well Leah isn't going to like this." Jacob said and then they both said "Seth you imprinted on Alice!" "GET OUT NOW!" Alice growled at both of them. I winced at the intensity of her words as I sat next to her. Jacob and Edward quickly retreated, shutting the door behind them, I got up. "Seth could you please get my dress out of the closet, then you can leave if you want to."