Chapter Six: Love will Remember

All the smiling faces of me on Liam's phone gives me a weird feeling of guilt. What if I can never love Liam like that? The smile on my face clearly shows all the love I had for him but what if this amnesia thing holds me back forever?

            I click to see all the videos Liam has recorded and one stands out from the rest. The little picture shows Liam on top of me on a bed. This should be interesting. The bed and background were unfamiliar and I'm guessing we were in a hotel. It wasn’t shown who was recording.

            I click play on the picture and instantly Liam's laughing mixed with my screaming made up the background noise, it was so loud that I had to turn down the volume about seven little box things. Liam seemed to be tickling me and shouting playful things to get me to talk. He was saying "Say it!" and "Say it Ri and all this will stop!" All I did was laugh even harder which only made him dig his hands deeper into my stomach.

            "Never!" I yelled back. 

            While Liam and me were yelling at each other, the camera flipped around so we could see who was recording. Louis. Why was Louis recording this? It was obvious that we didn't know he was recording; he seemed to be hiding behind a door.

            "Fine! Fine!" I managed to choke out. Liam stopped and stared at me expectantly. "I'm sorry, Liam." I sighed. Liam leaned in closer and said, "What else?" 

            I rolled my eyes and replied with, "I love you, Liam." 

            It was surreal to hear myself say something on camera that I didn't even know I felt.

            Liam leaned impossibly closer and kissed me passionately. He let go of my hands so I could wrap them around his body. I instantly pulled him closer to me. Liam whispered things I couldn't quite make out but I'm sure they were sweet as I blushed a dark red.

            Finally noticing Louis was recording our little moment I manage to catch Louis and yell at him, Liam looks back at the camera and that's were the video ends.

            For a while I just stared at the screen still processing.

            My heart ached for Liam. I'll never be the girl in this video. I'm not one to express my feelings out loud and I'm definitely not as carefree as her. What if I never love Liam like this? Sooner or later if my memory doesn't come back Liam will surely have to move on, right?

            I jumped when Niall spoke from behind me. "You guys were inseparable," was all he said.

            I turned to look at him. "I always envied Liam." So another member of the famous 'One Direction' liked me? Aren't I just a lucky squirrel? 

            "I mean, you had the perfect relationship. I didn’t like you like that but I envied your perfect relationship. I always wanted someone to spoil or share my feelings with. You were there for Liam like he was there for you. We could almost never get Liam away from you becasue he wanted to spend what little time he had, with you."

            I looked at Niall's sad face. Anybody could tell that he really wanted a relationship. "I don't think you'll have to be envious of our relationship any longer." Niall looked taken aback.

            "Why is that?" He questioned.

            "I don't know if I'll ever love Liam again and eventually he's going to have to move on."

            Niall chuckled. "It's so weird to hear you say that. Just a month ago, you were the life of the party, the center of attention. You were able to make any one fall for your laugh and beauty and now you doubt if some guy will ever stop loving you? Ri, I can assure you that Liam will never ever fall out of love with you." 

            The room was silent as we thought. "Okay so what if I never love him?"

            Niall looked at me and smiled. "You will. One way or another you're gonna see what a great guy Liam is. You'll fall for him, I know it."

            Without thinking I asked, "But what if I still love somebody else?" 

            Niall paced the room before standing in front of me. "No matter what, you have to keep telling your self that you stopped loving him for a reason. I'm not going to say trust my word but trust yourself, Ri. There's a very good reason why you stopped loving him, don't be confused with your old feelings."

            "Can you please tell me what he did or what happened?" I begged. Niall shook his head.

            "Look I see that you're still getting over Hercules, adding to that will just add to your stress. Think about how heartbroken you felt when you learned about Hercules. You and Zayn's break up, is almost just as bad. Plus, I'm not even allowed to tell you what happened."

            Was it really that bad? Niall must think that that calmed my questions but he sure as hell is mistaken. I'm only even more interested in my past now even more so than twenty minutes ago.

Song: Love Will Remember by Selena Gomez

VOTE/FAN/COMMENT