Chapter 7 Kidnapped (Day 1)

~Derrick~

He walked out of the butcher shop and looked down the right side of the street. Something wasn't right. It's too quiet and where was Cecilia and Amira. He looked down the left side of the street and saw nobody, not even Calvin. Now where the hell could he have gone off to. He walked down the street and headed in the direction of the clothing shop. They should have been back by now. He wasn't happy about the news he got and now he had to collect both girls. He gave them one rule and they couldn't even follow that. Has he turned down the street he stopped. There in the middle of the street lay Cecilia, Calvin kneeled next to her.

"What the hell happened?" He said running up towards Calvin, "And where's Amira?"

"I....I don't know. I was coming to get Cecilia and found her like this." Calving said touching her face, "She must have been jumped."

Her knelt down next to her and lightly shook her. He noticed a good size gash on her forehead, that started to bruise. He looked back down at her eyes which were wide.

"Cecil, what happened?" He asked helping her to a sitting position

"I......I don't remember." She said grabbing her head

"Damn it  Cecilia, I gave you one job." He said growling at her while standing up

"I....I'm sorry Derrick. I should have......." Cecilia said looking up

"You should have been doing your job and not have been shopping." He said, "And this never would have happened."

"Chill Derrick, we'll find the princess but right now Cecilia needs help." Calvin said looking back down at Cecilia, "Can you walk?"

"I think so." Cecilia said standing up

"Why don't you both head back to the tavern and I'll see if there's any clue as to who and where they took her. I'll meet you both back there." He said looking around

"Your right Derrick and I'm sorry." Cecilia said touching his shoulder

"Head back to the tavern. I'll see you there in a bit."

He watched them both head back towards their horses.  He was going to find her and hope to god they didn't harm her in any way, or he would kill every single one of them.

~Amira~

"You will never have my father's kingdom!" She yelled

Her hands were bound behind her back and tied to a tree. She wiggled, hoping to loosen them.

"And what makes you think I want your father's kingdom?" Said a rough looking bandit

He wore a bear pelt around his shoulders and his skin was filthy. She could smell the liquor on his breath as he leaned closer.

"Isn't this what you're doing?! Kidnapping me to gain access to the throne!"

"Not exactly. I personally don't want the throne but someone of higher power definitely wants it.

"Who? Who wants my father's kingdom?" She said with a worry expression

"Now princess, I can't just give away that type of information." He said turning around, laughing and walking away, "Besides that would ruin the great surprise."

"They will never get my father's kingdom! Ever!" She yelled as tears ran down her cheeks

~Derrick~

"Ok just relax and think! What happened?" He said pacing back and forth

They stood in her bedroom. Cecilia was lying in bed with a rag on her head. Everybody was gathered around, sitting or leaning on things.

"I've told you a hundred times Derrick, we walked out of the shop and then they attacked. I don't know who attacked us." Cecilia said holding her head

"And there was nothing?" Said Calvin

"Fuck no!" He said stopping, "There was nothing! I looked everywhere! Not a damn thing. Not even a footprint."

"Derrick, I'm sorry. I wish I could remember more." Cecilia said looking up

"It's not your fault Cecilia, whoever they are they know what they are doing?" Eldric said

"Master is right, all we can do is keep looking and hope for the best." He said stepping towards the bed, "For now you get some rest, the rest of us will keep looking." He said heading towards the door, "We'll find her."