The Kiss

This is dedicated to God. He gave me this idea, and deserves the glory in Jesus name!

I do not own Pokemon or any of the characters.

The Kiss

So, I don't think I properly explained how my story works, and for that I apologize. This is a collection Rocketshipping oneshots and I am taking suggestions for topics but I do ask you to please keep them clean thanks and God bless.

Team Rocket member James looked over at his best friend and partner in crime Jessie. He was head over heels in love with the magenta haired wooman and desired to tell her but was too scared to ruin the friendship that he had with her. He glanced at her once more. She was planning their next scheme to steal the twerp's Pikachu and was deep in the plans she had just made.

"Jessie," he called to her. Jessie looked from her -planning.

"What is it James?" She asked slightly irritated by the interupion of her planning. James stoop up from the tree he was sitting agains, walked up to her, grabbed her hand, and pulled her up swiftly with one hand. He gently put the other hand on her soft cheek, and softly kissed her lush lips. Jessie's eyes opened wide for she was surprised, exited but surprised. She had been hoping and praying for a moment like this, however she didn't think it would happen for she didn't think James loved her that way. The kiss was amazing in every sense of the word.

When he pulled away she gave him a bewildred yet estatic look.

"What was that for?" she asked him. She just had to know if he did feel the same way or if he kissed her for some other dumb reason, like a bet with Meowth or another member with Team Rocket or a twerp. And if he did then she might have to hit him with her fan. But apparently, he took it in a bad way for he retreated and looked at the ground rather sheepishly.

"I'm s-sorry Jessie," he said quickly, and with that he ran into the woods,

Jessie couldn't believe what had just happened. It pained her to see the heartbroken look in her best friend's eyes. How could she hurt him like that? Angry with her self she took off running after him.

James came into a clearing the woods, Thoughts were whirling in his head. Jessie was sure to hate him now. And their friendship was sure to be ruined. Needing to be comforted, and not really wanting to deal with Meowth's well, Meowth, James pulled out his pokeball, called out his Inkay and pulled him into a huge hug.

Jessie came into the clearing where she found a heartwrenching site. James was hugging Inkay while crying. Jessie felt her heart break.

"James," She breathed. Startled, James tore away from Inkay and looked at Jessie the heartbroken look still in his emerald green eyes. James did not look her in the eyes.

"Jessie, I'm sorry" He told her. "Do you hate me now?"

Jessie couldn't believe that he would ask such a thing. Where was that happy go lucky guy she knew and deeply loved.

"No!" She yelled. James looked at her. He was not really shocked that she was yelling. "James, when you kissed me, I was estatic but I just to know why, and now I know. I love you James. " James grinned goofily. He couldn't believe his Jessie loved him back.

"I do" She went oer to him and kissed him on the lips.

Just then they heard a familliar voice say,

"'bout time ya two got together"

Hope you guys liked it. Please review if you want. If there's a topic you guys want me to do let me know, thanks and God bless, He loves you.