Mother's day

This is dedicated to God, for without Him I am nothing. He is my Everything, and to Him belongs the glory.

I do not own pokemon or any of the characters.

So, this is a collection of one shots, I'm going to try my hand at it. Please give me your requests if you want, but I do ask that you keep you the suggestions clean please, thank you.

Jessie hummed as she cut up some carrots. She then placed them in the soup and began to chop up some onions. She wiped some tears that began fall due to the pungent vegetable, and sighed. Today had been a long a busy day as per usual, but she felt blessed and was grateful to God for everything in her life. She chopped a few more a vegetables and put them in the pot when the door opened. She turned her head to see her lavender haired husband, and smiled.

"How was work, hunny?" She asked sweetly. James smiled warmly at her, and wrapped his arms around her. They quit Team Rocket and James and Meowth opened a retail shop. After they had married and had children, Jessie dedicated her time to being a stay at home mom. It was hectic and crazy at times but it was very worthwhile and Jessie wouldn't trade it for the world.

"It was good,"James said, grinning goofily at her. "Meowth and I sold twice what we did last night." Jessie squealed in delight.

"That's awesome! We're making a lot more money than we did in team Rocket. God is sure blessing us." She looked around. "Hey, where's Meowth?" James looked at her.

"Yes God is," he smiled. After the trio quit Team Rocket, Jessie and James were ever so lost when they came to a Church. The service was so amazing that they kept going. Once service they felt such a move of God, that they went up to Alter call and prayed their hearts out. They then then repented of their sins, of all their sins. They were soon filled with the Holy Ghost, with the evidence of speaking in tongues like it says in Acts 2:38. Not too long after that were they baptized in Jesus name.

"He's closing up the shop for me," James said. He looked at his wife and asked,

"How are the kids?" Jessie looked up at her husband and smiled. They had three kids, all close in age. Jackson and Savannah were twins and were 10, and Miya was 8. They were all similar in looks, with beautiful purple hair that was a mesh of Jessie and James' colors of hair, while Miya had Jessie's color of eyes and the twins had James'.

"Fine," She answered. "Miya and Savannah are playing with their dolls and Jackson is playing that new game you got him for his birthday." James smiled and nodded.

"Well, I hope the girls don't kill each other playing dolls," he remarked. Jessie nodded in agreement. Being sisters and so close to age they were bound to argue from time to time.

"You're telling me," she chuckled lightly. "today alone I had to break them up five times." James chuckled.

"Kids, what are you gonna do?" Jessie nodded in agreement.

"Yeah."

He looked at his beautiful wife and smiled. "So, my dear, what did you do today?" The question was asked ever so innocently, and Jessie knew it, so she shouldn't have gotten mad. But, then again this was Jessie, she was bound to get mad no matter what. Jessie's mouth acquired a slight smirk as she grabbed a small object from the counter. She turned to James as he braced himself for what he knew what was coming, though he didn't know why. All of the sudden, Jessie started smacking him very hard with a fan.

"What do you mean, what did I do today? What do you think I do all day?" Jessie yelled angrily. "I cook, I clean, I take care of the kids,-" her rant was interrupted by James' simply grabbing the fan, and chuckling softly.

"Yes, but what did you do for you Jess?" He asked her. She turned to him and gave him a look that said, 'Huh?'. James gave her an ever loving look.

"Jess, you are such an amazing mom and wife. You do so much and I appreciate you, but what do you do for you?" James asked. "I'm interested," Jessie was taken aback by his sweeteness, she couldn't believe his words. They were just what she needed to hear. God blessed her with such an amazing husband. She smiled.

"Oh James." James smiled at her.

"I got you something," James said. He handed her a small package. She took it and opened it. Inside was a black fan with silver embroidered flowers. Her breath was just taken away.

"James..." She gasped. "I love it, but what is it for?" James looked her completely confused.

"Uh, mother's day," he answered. She gave him a weird look.

"James, mother's day is a month away, and on a Sunday at that."

Hope you liked it, please review if you want. Also, I have a Rocketshipping Tumblr, it's Rocketshippingblastingoff. Alright thank you and God bless, He loves you.