James the Sheet Ghost

Dedicating this to God, for everything I do comes from Him. He is my Everything.

Someone on fanfiction suggested this idea. If any of you guys have suggestions for oneshots please let me know, thanks and God bless. 

Team Rocket member James was in the Team Rocket cabin sketching in his sketchbook in -snap- his pencil broke. James frowned and went to look where he kept his art supplies but he couldn't find any pencil. James was frustrated for he was really excited to finish his picture of J- well, his picture, let's just leave it at that. James began to ransack the place but still no pencil. Just then Meowth came into the room and looked at him curiously.

"Jimmy, watcha doin?" James looked at him and sighed.

"There is no pencil anywhere," he told the scratch cat. Meowth put his paw on his chin thoughtfully.

"Well, I think I saw an old art kit in da attic," he told his lavendar haired friend. James eyes lit up in exitement.

"Thanks Meowth, you're the best!" James then went up to the attic. Meowth shrugged, looked at James' drawing, smirked and then left the house to go the pokemon center.

James entered the attic and began to look around. The attic was really cluttered and dusty. He saw a collection of bottle caps and smiled. In the right hand corner were some pokeballs. In another corner were some ratty dresses. James picked up an old doll looked at it, frowned and then put it down. What was Team Rocket even doing with this stuff anyways? Well, the bottle caps were his obviously. James then spotted something, something he knew was Jessie's. It was one of the two yellow bows that she wore in her Jessilina disguise. Jessie was so good at being a coordientar. She had so much passion and drive. She was the same way with being a preformer too, she didn't need Team Rocket. She was too good for a bad team like them. They didn't deserve her. James picked it up and smiled. Jessie, she was really special to him. She was his best friend, always there for him. He was head over heels in love with her but was just too afraid to tell her. What if it ruined the friendship he so cherished?

Sighing, James put down the bow. He then discovered some gum.

"Ooh gum," he said as he put the gum in his mouth. He cringed. "Really stale gum." The gum was tough and hard to chew. James began to walk but didn't go far for he tripped and was soon covered by syrup and then a sheet. Because he was covered in the syrup he found the sheet really hard to get off.

Jessie entered the cabin to find the living area completly ransacked. She was confused. Why would Meowth and James do this? So she decided to call out,

"Hello, James, Meowth?" Odd, no one anwered. Where are they? Just then, Jessie heard something that really freaked her out. She heard moaning coming from the attic.

"Hello, James?" She called. There was no answere only moaning. Completly freaked out, Jessie grabbed her fan and headed up the stairs. What Jessie saw was really scary. It was a white sheet ghost flailing around knocking everything in sight. But what was even scarier was what the 'ghost' said.

"Jessie". Jessie gasped. How did this ghost know who she was. Completly scared, she began to hit the 'ghost' with her fan. Startled, the 'ghost' flailed his arms and fell back on his bottom.

"Oof". Jessie glared at the 'ghost'.

"Alright, who are you, and why are you haunting me"

"PHMessieMmMm, Hmit'sMm MhmeMm PmJamesMm," The 'ghost' said. Jessie had no idea what the 'ghost' said but could tell that 'ghost' was struggling so she grabbed the sheet and pulled it, She was startled when she found it was only James.

"James, how dare you scare me like that?" she felt like she was going to cry. Did he think it was some kind of joke.

"PmhI PMdidn''tMm PmmIgotMm PmmStuckMm PmMMandMm PmIMm PmhaveMm PmgumMm PminMm PmmmyMm PmmmouthMm" James pointed to his mouth and showed her the stale gum stuck in his mouth. Jessie couldn't help but laugh.

"Here, let's go downstairs, and I'll make a solvant. Really James, you need to be more careful." Jessie grabbed his hand, helped him up and led him downstairs.

Hope you liked it. Also got some ideas from Phineas and Ferb. Please send in your suggestions, but please keep it clean, thanks and God bless