Chapter 18: Handing Out Stars

Snowdrop, The Crusaders, and The Main Seven were all gathered around in a room. The room was the same room that The Main Six used to practice playing their music, with their band called, 'The Rainbooms'.

"Since, when is there.. a table in our practice room?" Sunset Shimmer mentioned, taking a seat.

"I know it's our practice room, Sunset. But, Pinkie and I.. decided to put a table, incase.. we have to do some work or take a break from our music," Applejack put her hand out to Sunset, giving her an explanation.

"Music?" Snowdrop and Sci-Twi said in unison, walking into the room.

Rarity turned to look at the two girls, "Sorry! We totally forgot, that you, two, haven't been to our practice room, yet."

"Practice room?" Sci-Twi inquired.

"What do you girls, practice?" Snowdrop said.

Rainbow Dash stood up to the small rehearsal stage and picked up the microphone, that was from the microphone stand, "We practice..playing music and singing!" she speaked through the microphone as her eyes were closed. "In my band called, The Rain--"

Rainbow was about to finish speaking, that was until she grimaced in annoyance, to the disturbing sound of the microphone being cut off. The other girls grimaced too, at the awful noise that they heard as they covered their ears.

"Please..make that stop!" Rarity screamed.

The horrible noise to the microphone had stopped, it turned out that somebody had unplugged it on purpose. Standing right there..was Applejack, holding the wire, "You mean, that it's our.. band called, 'The Rainbooms'." she had a furious expression on her face. She dropped the wire to the floor and walked off of the stage.

Rainbow opened up her eyes, "What did.. you do that for, Applejack!?" she yelled at Applejack.

Applejack went back on the stage and took the microphone from Rainbow's hand, placing it back on the microphone stand, "'Cause, you always be bragging, Rainbow." she went to take a seat, that was next to Sunset. Everybody else took their seats down at the table or sat down on a stool.

Snowdrop was sitting down in the middle of the table. She got a white piece of paper and folded it in a certain way. Using a pair of scissors in her hand, she cut the paper and made a unique design on it. She folded it again and made the pointy edges and tips to it.

Finally, Snowdrop had made a star, "See! And..that's how you.. get a star!" she held out the white star in front of her, showing the girls a full view at the table.

The Crusaders and The Main Seven were amazed by Snowdrop's tutorial to make a simple white star. They said a 'wow' or that it was.. amazing, either way.. they applauded for Snowdrop.

"Snowdrop, can we..just add one more thing, to the star? Before, we start making it, that is..." Pinkie Pie had a suggestion.

"Of course, Pinkie," Snowdrop already knew Pinkie's name and everybody elses' names since, they introduced themselves to her earlier.

Pinkie smiled and took out a large cylinder-shaped container out of her hair, "How about we.. add glitter!?" she threw some glitter on the paper star.

The purple glitter made a huge glitter-cloud of smoke around the room, everybody else except Pinkie, Snowdrop, and Spike, started coughing up a lot. The glitter was all over the table and had coated The Crusaders and the remaining members of The Main Seven, making their skin, clothes, shoes, and hair purple and sparkly. Scootaloo glared at Pinkie, "That's.. too much, Pinkie!" she coughed out a little cloud of glitter.