Chapter 14: Snowdrop

"I--I'm not..a student here." The Crusaders became confused, as the girl told them that she wasn't a new student. The Main Seven looked around and saw her. The young girl with the cane. Sci-Twi and Sunset Shimmer gasped, "That girl, who is she? She was..in a picture.. in the book!?"

"Oh my gosh!" Rainbow Dash said.

"Are you serious?" Applejack said.

Pinkie Pie put her right hand to her chin, "Come.. to think of it, I haven't seen that girl. Could she..be new?"

"The winter carnival..is apparently, in honor of her." Fluttershy looked at the book. "The girl started the winter carnival. It says her name is.. Snowdrop?"

"Snowdrop?"

"We need to find out.. some more info, about this 'Snowdrop'." Sunset said.

"Can't we..just talk to her?" Sci-Twi suggested. She was going to talk to Snowdrop, but she disappeared, at the spot that she was just at. "Looks like, she's gone."

"Let's look in the school's students' records." Rarity said. "But, we have to ask Principal Celestia, first."

The Equestria Girls went to Principal Celestia's office. Sunset Shimmer knocked on the door, wanting to go in the room.

"Come in." the voice that belonged to the principal, said.

Hearing the voice, Sunset immediately opened the door. She and the rest of her group saw the principal of Canterlot High, sitting at her desk. Principal Celestia was signing a pile of papers and looked up to see the teens. "State your business. What did each of you, come in..here for?"

"We want to see the students' records," Sci-Twi said.

Celestia got up from her desk, "The records.. should be in my sister's office." she walked out of her office and to the room next store. That was Vice Principal Luna's office. She took a key out of her jacket pocket and placed it in the keyhole. Turning the key, and opening the door.

"Where's Vice Principal Luna?" Rarity said.

"She's taking a break, in the teacher's lounge." Celestia said, gesturing for the girls to enter the room.

"Where are.. the records?" Rainbow inquired, taking a seat at a table.

Celestia opened a dark drawer that was labeled 'Student Records'. "Why, do all of you want.. to look at the students' records?" she looked back at the teenage girls.

"We want to take a look.. at an old student record, Principal Celestia." Applejack said, honestly.

"In which, alphabetical order? Which letter?"

"The letter, 'S'."

"Name?" Celestia skimmed through the 'S' section, in the student records, that were concealed in files.

"Snowdrop."

"Snowdrop!?" Celestia shot her curious eyes at Applejack.

"Yes, I said so," Applejack raised a brow, crossing her arms.

Celestia closed back the drawer, "I'm sorry, but I can't show any.. of you.. that. That information, is only classified by the faculty and the teachers."

"But, why not?" Fluttershy said.

"I can't really explain it, but Vice Principal Luna..won't be happy about this."

"I won't be happy..about what, sister?" Luna said, entering her office through the open door.

"I-- Luna--" Celestia said in shock, speechless.

"It's time, that we told them," Luna took a seat at her own desk. "About.. Snowdrop."

"Are you sure, you can go through this?" Celestia wanted to make sure if her sister wanted to tell the girls an explanation about 'Snowdrop'.

"Yes, I do." Luna nodded her head to her big sister. She closed her eyes, recalling a certain memory in her mind.

_____
Picture on top, is of Snowdrop...