Chapter 17: Winter Carnival Invitations

"Snowdrop?"

"I--missed you!" Vice Principal Luna hugged Snowdrop. "So..have I!"

"It's a pleasure for you.. to come here, Snowdrop." Principal Celestia said. "Here in..Canterlot High."

Sunset Shimmer walked up to Snowdrop. "Excuse me, but how are you.. here? This can't be possible!"

"What brings you.. here in CHS?" Sci-Twi asked.

"Well, I-I.. am sorta visiting."

"How is it, sorta visiting?" Fluttershy said.

"I came here, in and with...my soul and spirit. I was disturbed, in my peaceful rest, since I..."

"Since, what?" Rainbow Dash wanted to know what the rest of Snowdrop's sentence was.

"I-I... was disturbed in my rest, because I had some sort of sense, that there was trouble here," Snowdrop explained, completing her full sentence. She meant that she had been disturbed in her eternal rest, when she was sleeping in peace. And had woken up suddenly, hearing a odd sense that something terrible was going on at CHS.

"You had a sense?" Pinkie Pie chimed in. "That's just like me, I have my 'Pinkie Sense'."

"But.. I had a sense of trouble, which is why.. I'm at CHS."

"A sense of trouble?" Celestia said.

"Now, who would cause that?" Luna inquired.

"Hey!" Pinkie bounced up, becoming the center of attention. "I have a hunch; that The Windigos are..the sense of trouble!"

Everybody else gasped at what Pinkie's hunch was, as it did start to make sense. "I can't believe, that this was right... under our noses!" Sci-Twi exclaimed.

"Who are.. 'The Windigos', exactly?" Snowdrop was curious to know more about the trouble that she had sensed in CHS.

"Yah, who are they?" The Crusaders inquired.

"You see, they are the new girls, that just came to CHS, today," Fluttershy filled in the people who didn't know who The Windigos were.

"And..as Sunset said, they're from Equestria." Rarity added in.

"Don't forget, that they are villains." Sunset said. "Snowdrop, they're after winter! To.. stop it!"

Snowdrop's eyes widened, sinking in the sentence that Sunset just told her, "What!? They're going to stop winter! They can't do that, winter is my favorite season! If they wreck it, other places can't go through their.. routines or schedules. Animals won't be able to migrate..." the blind girl closed her eyes. "The Windigos.. just can't!"

Everybody else looked at Snowdrop, their attention was on her. "I won't let.. The Windigos get their hands on winter!"

"I don't want to see the animals get sad, when they can't migrate or hibernate. I will help you, Snowdrop," Fluttershy took Snowdrop's hand into her own hand.

Snowdrop smiled, "Thanks, um--"

"Fluttershy."

"We'll help you, too!" Applejack said, referring to her and the rest of The Main Seven.

"The Crusaders.. will be willing to lend a hand to our new friend." Scootaloo, Apple Bloom, and Sweetie Belle said.

"Thanks, I really appreciate the help." Snowdrop had enough help to put an end to The Windigos' scheme on winter. Precisely, the winter carnival.

"Now..let's get started!" Apple Bloom said.

★★★★★

"So.... they're aiming for the winter carnival?" Snowdrop inquired, walking with her cane.

"Mmhmm..." Fluttershy nodded her head at Snowdrop, walking next to her in the school hallway.

"How can we.. help you?" Sweetie wanted to help her friend.

"Help?"

"Yes, with stopping The Windigos and--"

"The winter carnival," Apple Bloom cut off Sweetie.

"Right." Snowdrop stopped walking and the rest of the girls stopped too, looking right at her. The Crusaders and The Main Seven made a circle around Snowdrop.

Snowdrop looked at each girl, that was around her, "I haven't been here.. in Canterlot High, for a long time now... But it would be nice, if we made invitations, to give to people... for the winter carnival, that's coming up in a few days."

"Invitations for the winter carnival? That's a nifty idea, Snowdrop!" Pinkie Pie clapped her hands, a smile on her face.

"That is a great start to it," Sci-Twi complimented.

"What're the invitations..going to look like?" Rarity said.

"I actually want them, to look like a star. Twinkling stars, that you can wish on, that come out at night." Snowdrop traced a star in the air, using her fingers.

"How are we..going to make these 'stars'?" Applejack said.

"Duh, Applejack! By using paper, how else are we going.. to make them!" Rainbow Dash explained the obvious answer.

Applejack glared at Rainbow, "Well, you don't have to be a hard needle..in the haystack, to explain it!"

"I was just stating the obvious, Applejack!" Rainbow exclaimed at Applejack's face.

"You gotta be--"

"Are you..girls done already, so Snowdrop.. can continue?" Sunset Shimmer was being serious, looking at Applejack and Rainbow in front of her.

"Um..." Rainbow got scared by Sunset's tone of voice.

"Sorry." Applejack separated herself from Rainbow, the two were both blushing in humiliation.

"Please, go on, Snowdrop." Sunset told Snowdrop, in a pleasant tone of voice.

"Yes, the stars are going to made.. out of white paper. We'll make them and I'll teach each of you, how to make them, too." Snowdrop informed.

"Is there anything else, you want to mention?" Pinkie wanted to be sure, if there was anything else left to do.

"Yup, there is, we will also pass out the invitations in person, giving them to people at school."

"So... the students have.. to get it?" Scootaloo said. Snowdrop nodded, "Of course."

"Then, that means that, we'll have to give invitations to..The Windigos, too," Spike gulped in a nervous way.

"You're right, Spike..." Sci-Twi looked behind her in her open backpack, that had Spike in it.

"Twilight, I know.. it seems risky... But we can't back down.. on this." Sweetie said.

Sci-Twi sighed, "I know, I promise, that I won't back down."

_____

I made some redesigns for The Windigos

I made some redesigns for The Windigos...I know that I'm not that great at making it...the one on top is of Icy Blizzard and this one down here is of Frostbite Windigo.