Kingdom Hearts Chapter 8

I just got landed on by these two weird creatures, and they know about the Keyblade. I was about to push them off me when the ground started to shake. Some of the squares on the street shot up to block all the exits.Heartless spawned on top of every one. Oh great, here we go again. The dog and the duck got off me and started fighting. They weren't as good as me or Leon, but together all three of us got the job done. Before I could ask these two guys who they were, the ground started shaking again. Only the Heartless didn't come out of the ground or spawn or anything. Two legs, two arms and a torso fell from the sky with a metallic clank. The body parts bounced and snapped into place, but the strange thing was that they werent connected. They were just floating there, all except the legs which were standing on the ground. But there was no head. Yet. The next thing I know, theres a giant purple suit of armorish head is falling from the sky. It landed right on top of the torso. This looked like the most powerful Heartless I ever fought, but I have these two guys beside me. So together, we might be able to beat this suit of armor thing. It looked like he was guarding something, but I couldn't tell what. Hmm... guard...armor... Guard Armor!!! Thats what I could call this thing! The duck charged forward. He started wacking at the legs with this staff he had.

"YAARRGGHH!!! For the King!!! Come on, Goofy!" the duck said.

"I'm coming Donald!!!" The dog named Goofy said.

"Hey, uh, whatever your name is! Come on!!!!" Donald said.

"My name is Sora," I told them, and then I ran toward the Guard Armor, as fast as I could, and jumped onto his foot. He tried to kick me off, but I rammed the Keyblade into that pink foot of his. So when he somehow managed to turn me to where the Keyblade was behind me, I pulled as hard as I could. You could here it cut straight through the foot.

"AAGGHH!! Donald! Help me!!!" screamed Goofy, in the Guard Armor's clutches. Donald pointed the staff at the arm, and a lightning bolt shot threw the sky and hit the arm. It vanished as fast as the foot did. After that, I knew how to beat this thing. I had to get rid of this things head. So thats exactly what I aimed to do. I raired my arm back as far as I could and slung the Keyblade at the Heartless. It sliced threw the air and hit the Guard Armor right were it's eyes would've been. The beast stopped. It broke to pieces and then, every part of it went white. Everything disappeared and a heart floated to space. Donald and Goofy ran up to me, panting.

"That was amazing, Sora!" Donald said.

"You know, we could really use his help to find the King," suggested Goofy. I had to get back to the island. But I guess a day or two with these guys wouldn't hurt.

"Okay. I'll go with you guys. Maybe I'll even find Riku and Kairi," I said. Thus being said, we were off on a new adventure. But that is another story.