Kingdom Hearts Chapter 4

Meanwhile, 3 hours ago at Disney Castle......

Donald Duck, Royal Wizard, was going to see King Mickey.

"Good morning, Your Majesty." He said once he entered the throne room. He didn't hear a response.

"It's nice to see you this morn--- WHAT!" The throne was empty! Pluto stuck his head out from behind the throne. He had a green envelope in his mouth. It had The King's royal seal on it he took the envelope from Pluto. It had a letter inside. Donald read it. It said:

      Donald,

     Sorry to rush off without sayin'  goodbye, but theres big trouble brewin'. Not sure why, but the stars have been blinkin' out, one by one. And that means disaster can't be far behind. I hate to leave you all but I've got to check into it. There's someone with a "key"-- the key to our survival. I need you and Goofy to find him and stick with him. Got it? We need that key or we're doomed. Go to Traverse Town and find Leon. He'll point you in the right direction.

       P.S. Would ya apologize to Minnie for me? Thanks, pal.

"AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!" he screamed as he ran out of the throne room. He ran to the royal garden. Goofy, the Knight Captain, was taking a nap.

"Wake up, Goofy, wake up! This is serious!" Nothing happened. He just snoozed away in his suit of armor. "Hmmm..." Donald thought to himself, " Armor." He got a sly smile on his face. " Thundaga!!" Donald yelled as a bolt of lightning came down and shocked Goofy.

"WOAH!!" He yelled. He rubbed his eyes and looked around, finally noticing Donald. "Hey there, Donald. G'Morning!"

"We've got a problem Goofy! But don't tell anyone...." Donald said.

Goofys ears perked up when Donald said problem. "Queen Minnie?"

"Not even the Queen!" Donald said. He didn't want anyone to worry about The King going missing.

"Daisy?" Goofy sounded a little worried, but Donald didn't care.

"NOOOO!!!! It's top secret!" Donald was starting to get mad.

Goofy decided to tell Donald what he meant when he said the two names " Oh G'Morning, ladies!"

"What?!" he said surprised. He didn't want to turn around. But he did and sure enough there they were. Queen Minnie and Daisy were standing there. Hands on their hips and angry looks on their faces.

"Ha. Ha ha." Donald faked a laugh. Uh-oh.