Part Three - SASS ATTACK

*~Max's POV~*

This is really awkward. This is when I found out Rosailia was afraid of heights. She grabbed me and began to hug me. I bet this is what she has wanted to do the whole time, I thought. "Save me, Max, please, please save me," she whispered. She clutched me harder. I sighed.

"Let. Go. Of. ME!!" I yelled. This threw off Chronos' train of thought. He flew out of control. We hit a wyvern. They fired, but Rosailia destroyed the ship, and Chronos was backing, well, not onto his feet, but onto his wings, maybe? Yeah, I think so.

"Sorry." Rosailia sounded so sweet... no. I can't let this happen that easily.

"It's fine. Hey, we're almost here." There was Gannon's Gate. Right in front of us. "Wow, I see Stengard from here!" Rosailia exclaimed. She seemed...so into the place. I shrugged. I guess the landscape is exciting. Maybe.

"Well, that's where we're going." I patted Chronos, and he landed near Stengard. Earlier, the King had told me, "There is to be a guard waiting upon your arrival in Stengard." And there he was.

"NO ONE ENTERS BESIDES THE ELF PRINCE!" he shouted. I recognized his voice. "Len?"

"Max! Good ta see you gen, buddy!" He was surprised to see me.

"Hey, can I—" Rosailia had elbowed me. "I mean, we, come in?"

"Hey, I mean, Om sorry, but, I can't let 'cha in. Only the Elf Prince."

"Trellis?"

"I don't know the dude's name."

"Well, it's pretty fascinating, really, I'm actually Prince of the—" Len stopped me. "Prince of the whosawhatsen, exactly? Ah don't take no lie-yahs." Rosailia was now obsessed with me because I said I was a 'prince.' She clutched my arm.

"Of the Elves. Stop being stupid. You know that!" Len must not remember he was even at the ceremony!!!!!!

"OOPS!Sorry! Here:" He was going to let us in. Then Rosailia said, "Hey, look! Ithink Navin and the others followed us! AWESOME!" She exclaimed. Oh, no, I thought. They came. Oh, dear Mother Stone. Rosailia kept waving into theclouds, and I wasn't what I thought was a wyvern they were flying on. It wasn'tEnzo's ship, either. It was a drop ship. "What? Cielis doesn't just give them out!" I said. Rosailia justgestured to Emily.    

*~Emily's POV~*

"Where are we?" asked Trellis. "We followed somebody, but who?"

"We followed Rosailia." Navin acknowledged.

"W-we did???????" Trellis was excited. "I'm gonna jump!!!!" He said for no apparent reason.

"No," Vigo insisted. "Will you really die for an enemy? Think hard, now." He did. 

"Fine."

"DoI really have to deal with this now?" I could hear Max as we were landing. Rosailiagripped Max's hand, and they ran past the guard. Navin was curious, so heasked, "Where's Rosailia goin' with Max?"

*~Max's POV~*

"WOAH! WHERE ARE WE GOING? SLOW DOWWWWWN!" I yelled out. All the elves in Stengard looked at us, probably thinking, "This is our prince???" I tried to slow Rosailia down, but she didn't listen.