Acquainted

August 4, 2013

Several months already had passed. I continued living doing the usual routine of seeing and greeting him in the morning (he would sometimes respond), making breakfast, and dinner for the two of us if he is not attending a party or dinner with co-workers. We go to church every Saturday. We talk a little. We would sometimes find ourselves laughing on silly things that might not even funny. I help him prepare. I serve him the way a wife should. I wisely manage money he entrusts me. I do the house chores. He helps during his off. He goes to work. I talk with my friends. I write. He arrives home. He see me facing the computer almost every night every time he arrives. I always stop doing my computer tasks upon his arrival and concentrate only to him. Depends on the mood, I smile, show a poker face or natural expression on meeting him at the door.

Everything I do are all natural as possible while upholding my own and his own dignity. We are like casual friends who live on the same roof playing husband and wife scenario every day. And that's it. We're like "just acquaintances". I managed to become satisfied with it. I am satisfied to the point that I got used to it and vice versa.