11 | "Surprise, stranger."

Harry, Ron and Hermione had just come from The Three Broomsticks, and now, they were traipsing around the Hogsmeade main street just for old time's sake. The sky looked as if it could start crying anytime soon, and there's not much people around.

Hermione had insisted to bring the groceries back to the Malfoy Manor, but Ron had been in such a foul mood that she had just succumbed into putting the two grocery bags inside her handbag, charmed, of course, with the Undetectable Extension charm, just like she had three years ago. Its usefulness never fails to surprise her.

The weather was awful cold, so the three of them embraced their coats tighter and shivered. She looked over at the two boys, laughing about something incoherent.

"What are you guys laughing about?"

"What? Oh, nothing." Harry dismissed. He wiped the happy tears from his eyes. "Ron and I were just talking about the cute girl that just passed by."

She rolled her eyes. "I am so going to tell Ginny about this."

"No, no! It's Ron who has the eyes for her." He said, giving his friend a nudge at the ribs.

Ron didn't look to happy about it, with his face scrunched up and his posture a bit defensive. "Nah, not really." He said, his cheeks turning bright pink. "I was just saying that she has. . . pretty cheekbones."

Harry and Hermione laughed. "How lame is that?" She teased.

The three of them walked for a few minutes, looking inside the shops and buying all sorts of knick knacks. The whole time, all she could think about was bringing the food back to the Manor. She had called up on Dean to check up on Malfoy, but she wanted to see for herself if he still had food to eat, and if he diligently took his medications.

Stop thinking about it, she thought. It'll just give you a migraine.

They stopped just in front of Honeydukes Sweet Shop and entered, overwhelmed by the amount of students inside. There was a long line along the cashier, and most of them are preoccupied about the assortments of candies placed among the shelves. Some of the students looked up and was surprised by their presence.

"Oh my god, it's Harry Potter!" A boy squealed.

"Oh no. . ." Ron muttered. Knowing what will happen, he and Hermione moved out of the way, bumping against the students that was shoving past their way, just so they can get closer to their famous friend.

"So much for popularity." She said, taking notice of Harry's sudden aura of awkwardness. He looked up at the two of them and waved, as if to say: Get me out of here.

"All this time, and he still doesn't know how to handle crowds." Ron marveled, ogling at the wide assortments candies and sweets arrayed across the aisles. He started picking up stuff and scrutinizing them. "'Oh look, it's Harry Potter!', they said. On the other hand, there's me: 'Oh, hello there, I'm a weasel!'" He muttered, making Hermione laugh in the process.

"Oh come on, Ron." She said, looking over at Harry, who was now signing autographs and writing on their arms and whatnot. The male students kept on saying stuff like "Whoa!" or "Blimey!" while, on the other hand, the girls kept squealing fanatically and chanting "Harry Potter! Harry Potter!"

"Ah man, they still have Ice Mice in here!" Ron hooted with distaste. "Who still buys this horrid stuff?"

Suddenly, an old man entered the shop. Harry politely veered away to give space for the man, and the students did the same way for courtesy. Hermione noticed him, and had an ominous feeling. He was the same old man who was sitting alone, hunched over, while they were in the Three Broomsticks. He spoke to no one in the entire duration and didn't even order anything.