chapter 3

baby;

baby needed someone to talk to, since rhea left and joseph would just push her around and call her a brat, so she called out for her sister,"sarah! where are you?"

"she's over at luke's again," joseph yelled from the living room,"she told me not to tell you, but i don't really care."

baby was furious. she specifically told sarah not to mess with luke anymore, she told her what she would to her. but she just wouldn't wait. so she opened the kitchen drawer and grabbed a heavy meat tenderizer, and sat on the kitchen counter, swinging her legs back and forth, waiting for her sister's return.

she heard the door open and footsteps coming towards the kitchen. there was sarah, smirking to herself. she looked up and cockily said,"oh, hello baby."

"hello sarah," baby happily responded, quickly hiding the meat tenderizer behind her back,"where were you?"

"i was...out."

"you were with luke, weren't you?"

"yeah, and what are you gonna do about it, kill me," sarah yelled out sarcastically, but little did she know, that was baby's goal.

to kill her big sister, slowly, all because she messed with baby's play toy. so baby hoped off the counter, letting the metal item swing in her hands.

"actually," baby spoke, her voice getting quieter. she approached her sister and whispered,"i wanted your death to be slow and painful. but you know what, fuck it."

before sarah could process baby's words, baby pushed sarah roughly down and straddled her. she said,"you should've listened to me, and now i get to have fun killing you."

baby lifted the heavy meat tenderizer and swung it down on her sister's head multiple times, causing blood to go everywhere. sarah only squeaked before she quickly went still. but baby continued to beat into her skull until brains were seen. she giggled sinisterly and stood up, yelling out her brother's name.

there were quiet footsteps towards the kitchen, until joseph yelled out,"baby, what the fuck! why did you fucking kill sarah?!"

"because she was messing with my little lucifer, now go bury this body before i kill you too," baby said too excited about the words coming from her lips.

luke;

he watched a car pull out of baby's house. he didn't know why, but he wanted to get to know her better, even though she's fucking crazy. he didn't stop himself from walking out of his house, from walking to her door, and knocking.

the door swung open and baby was seen, her face in a wide smile,"luke! hello, i wasn't expecting you!"

"oh, i'm sorry, i'll leave if you want me to," luke spoke, turning around. he felt her small hand wrap around his wrist.

"wait! it's okay, i was just cleaning up the kitchen! do you want to come in?"

"sure, just go sit on the couch while i finish on the floor."

she led him to the couch and let him sit down while she purposely swung her hips, knowing luke was looking at her short skirt go up. he shook his head from inappropriate thoughts going through his head, he didn't even know her age. he sat there in his own silence for about 15 minutes, but then he began to get curious about what was taking her so long to clean up.

so he stood up and quietly walked over to kitchen, making sure to make his steps light. baby was sitting on her knees, scrubbing down on the floor, humming a song. at first, he wasn't suspicious, but when he saw the dark color red, his knees went weak. he thought,

"is that blood?"

-

yo this chapter is dedicated to fob_petetrick bc she's bae and i luv her story, lily.

u guys should go read it and i hope you have enjoyed the story so far!!!

thxs i luv u guys <333

-chlo