chapter 2

baby;

"sarah, joseph," baby yelled out, stomping downstairs from her room. she only heard her brother groan from the couch. baby skipped over to the couch and sat down on joseph, causing him to grunt and say,"what do you want, brat?"

"i am not a brat! and can rhea come over, she wants to come play with charlie and i want to show her luke! she's going to love him as much as i do," baby claimed in excitement.

"i don't care, baby. by the way, sarah went to 'greet' luke."

baby stood up and frowned,"luke is mine! i saw him first!"

she got out her phone and texted rhea, telling her to go ahead and come over. and not even 5 minutes later, rhea walked through the front door.

"baby! hello, darling," rhea spoke, walking up to baby, hugging her tightly. baby joyfully hugged back, so happy to tell her about luke. they pulled away and rhea continued,"so who this this new play toy of your's, charlie is his name, yeah?"

"mhm!"

rhea followed baby downstairs to the playroom, shutting the door behind them when they both fully entered the room. charlie groaned in pain, looking up at the two gorgeous, but psychotic girls.

"it's a shame, he was so pretty before he started to disobey me," baby spoke, grabbing a hammer that was hanging on the wall.

"i like the way he looks now, all bruised up and cut," rhea spoke with a sinister smile on her face. she scanned his body and saw his bloody kneecaps. she continued,"baby, did you break his knee caps?"

baby nodded and smiled,"all by myself!"

"good, baby," rhea grabbed the hammer from baby's hands and continued,"but it's my turn now."

she swung the hammer up and forced it down on his hand, the bones in his hand cracking loudly. he screamed out,"fuck! please stop, j-just kill me."

rhea and baby just looked at each other, and they both let out sinister sounding giggles. baby grabbed a hatchet from the wall and stood beside him on one side of the chair. she bent down and whispered in his ear while tracing his arm with the blade of the hatchet,"oh charlie..."

rhea stood on the other side of him and let the hammer rest on his knuckles, slightly pushing down. she whispered in his ear, causing shivers to run down his back,

"now, what's the fun in that?"

luke;

luke woke from a weird dream, with baby in it. he couldn't get that wicked look in her eye and the red blotches on her face. he was afraid of her, he didn't like feeling this way. his thoughts were interrupted by a loud knock on the door. he groaned and stood up from his couch he fell asleep on last night, walking over to the front door. he opened the door to be faced with a short girl, slightly resembling baby. she smiled and said,"hi! i'm sarah."

luke smiled back to be polite and responded,"hello, i'm luke. are you baby's sister perhaps?"

sarah had a sudden sour look on her face,"ugh, yeah sadly. don't get me wrong, she seems adorable, but if you ever do her wrong, she will make your life a living hell."

luke was a bit scared, what does she mean by make my life a living hell? he shook his thoughts away and just simply nodded.

he saw two girls walk out of the house across the street, only recognizing baby. he got chills because he felt her piercing gaze. he spoke,"hey sarah, your sister is walking over here."

sarah groaned as baby and her friend walked up to the porch. baby excitedly waved at luke, then glared at her big sister. her friend just smiled towards luke, waving.

luke smiled and waved back, not wanting to be rude.

"baby, what do you want," sarah muttered out, walking down the front porch stairs.

"i was wondering where you are, me, joseph, you, and rhea are going to go get some pizza," baby spoke happily, walking next to her sister.

luke turned around and before he shut the door he heard baby say to sarah,"i swear if you don't stop messing with my luke, i'll bust your kneecaps and break your fingers like i did with charlie."

luke quickly shut the door and thought,

"she must be kidding around...right?"

-

heyo my kids how r u my dudes

-chlo