1

*Flashback*

"No Myles im fine."
"Babe why dont you just tell me".
"Because nothings wrong".
"Bullshit Tia".
"Myles watch out".

Once she said that i looked forward, towards the road and we were in the opposite lane. A car coming towards us. I swerved and we started rolling over. Then it went black.

*Flashback over*

I woke up and got ready for work. Its been 3 years since Tia died. Ive been trying to have a good mind state but it hurts sometimes, you know. I loved her. We were together for 2 years before her death. I keep a picture of her in my wallet and visit the cemetery every Sunday, since i have my day offs on weekends.

Friends check up on me every now and then but i like to be alone most of the time, or the occasional hook up. I know Tia's angel probably looks down on me when i hook up. I know she would never want me to do this, she would want me happy. But i cant love anyone. I honestly never see myself loving someone again.

|Y/n POV|

"Were are we going?"
"In n out".
"Okay".

I put my hand on brandons as he drove. He parked and we went inside.

"I'll order and you find a seat baby".
"Okay".

After ordering brandon went to the bathroom. He left his phone on the table and it vibrate. I checked it.

Grace: Baby you coming over tonight

I looked down and placed his phone face down. A worker looked at me until brandon came back. After eating, brandon looked at me.

"You okay?"
"Hm yea".
"Okay then you ready to go".
"Um whose Grace".

He looked at me wide eyed.

"You know how i feel about you going through my phone".
"Im sorry but it vibrated and i checked it".
"Mhm" he said grabbing my wrist.

I saw the same worker staring at us as brandon dragged me out.

"Brandon your hurting me" i said trying to get his hand unlatched.

"Hey let go of her" the worker said punching him and grabbing me.