First Feed

Chapter 7

*A Week Later*

The past days have been nothing new. Beth is teaching me everything she knows about Pure Bloods and regular vampires. But there was one thing that I never wanted or thought I would ever have to do. Feed. I never thought I would have to kill someone for me to live.

"Ana."
"Ana wake up."
"Ana!"
"Huh?! Wuh?!" I open my eyes and jump up in my bed. I look to see Beth standing a few inches away from my bed with her arms crossed across her chest.
"What?"
"You have to go see the doctor."
"Wait what?! I get to leave?!"
"Not exactly..."
"What do you mean?"
"Well Lord Kara has a room just for her Injured guards,maids and prisoners... And there's a doctor in there to deal with whatever they are there for."
"Oh... And let me guess, there's guards outside the door.."
"Yeah... Sorry"
I stand and walk over to the dresser and open a drawer and pull out a pair of skinny jeans and gray shirt that Beth asked Lord Kara to get me, along with other clothes. Beth leaves so I can change and I tell her when I'm ready. The guards open the door and grab me by my arms and start walking me down the hallway.

In the past week I've been testing what I can do. Beth was right I'm way stronger than I used to be. I broke two different guards arms and another's leg. These were a few of my many attempts to see what I can really do with the new me.

The guard to my left looks at me and I look back at him. He quickly turns his head back to facing straight like he doesn't want to look me in the eyes or I'll turn him to stone or something. Eh I don't know I have bigger things to worry about. Like why I have to go to this doctor. We take a right at the big corridor that I've walked trough so many times. The guards stop at just a regular door and open it. Inside is about a dozen beds divided by half closed curtains. A woman in a lab cost and a stethoscope around her neck comes up to us.
"Is this her?" She says with slight excitement in her voice.
"Yes mam, want us to stay here?"
"No thanks, I don't think she will be a problem." She says looking me in the eyes.
"Ok, we'll be right outside the door if u need us."
"I doubt I will but thanks."
The guards walk out and close the door behind them.
"Ok Ana I'm Dr.Loren, but just call me Loren."
"How do u know my name?"
"Lord Kara has came and seen me a countless number of times sense u arrived. Uve raised her stress levels a lot."
"How did I do that?"
"I don't know exactly, maybe you threaten her? Well let's get on with things, follow me."
She leads me past all the beds to two doors right next to eachother and takes me in the first. It looks like a regular doctors office room with the uncomfortable noisy bed, the sink with a small counter and a few cupboards. She points at the bed for me to sit and she walks to her comfy doctors stool.
"Ok Lord Kara wanted you to come her and have me make sure you changed all the way and were healthy."
"Umm ok...? So what do you have to do?"
"It's just like a normal check up. Temperature, breathing, reflexes."
"Ok."
She walks over puts the thermometer on my neck untill she hears a beep.
"56.7 degrees. Perfect for a vampire."
She walks back over to the counter and writes it down in her chart.
"Ok now breathing."
She walks over taking her stethoscope from her neck and putting the ear buds to her ears and the metal peice to my back.
"Deep breath in...Release...Again.... Sounds great!"
She writes it down.
"Reflexes..."
She goes in the drawer an pulls
out a little wooden box.
"What's In there?"
"To test you reflexes."
She opens the box and a fly flies out and starts buzzing around the room. I look at her with a confused face.
"I want u to catch the fly. You can't catch it when it lands, you can't pin it to the wall, it must be in mid air and you have to use two fingers and you cannot kill it."
She sits on her stool and crosses her arms and legs and watches me. I stand and locate the fly. It flying right above me. I snatch it and miss.
"Damn."
I look at Loren and see her mark a tally in her chart. I see it flying over by the cupboards. I walk over and lunge again. I miss...Again. Loren marks another tally. I lose the fly for a couple seconds but I can see it flying by Loren's face. I take my chances and lunge for it. I close my eyes hoping I get it this time. I open my eyes and look at my hands. I got it! My hand is sill right in front of Loren's face. She's looking at the fly between my fingers.
"It's about time." She stands and pushes my fingers together killing the fly.
"Sit." She tells me. As she walks out of the room.
"Well at least I caught the damn thing." I say to my self.
She walks back in with a bag of blood in her hand.
"What's that for?"
"It's for you Ana."
"Im not drinking that."
"Yes you are, your really dehydrated and very slow, you should have caught the fly the first time. And I'm sure you don't feel the best right now do you?"
"No I don't..."
"Well this will help you and you won't have to hurt anyone."
She puts the bag of blood in my hands.
"Drink it Ana."
"How...?"
"Just turn into your vampire form and bite into it."

I stare at the bag. Atleast I'm not hurting anyone. And I don't feel good at all. I feel like I just wanna go lay down and die.

I close my eyes and my fangs start pushing agains my upper lip. Before I can think twice about it I bring the bag to my face and bite into it. The liquid bursts into my mouth and I swallow it. I feels like I'm drinking maple syrup, it's think and is slow going down my throat. The odd thing ab this is.... I like the taste....

****HEY GUYS SORRY THIS IS A COUPLE DAYS LATER THAN WHEN I SAID I WOULD POST BUT IVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND ALL... BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND I WANT TO THANK ALL THE PPL THAT VOTED AND COMMENTED FOR MY QUESTION UPDATE IT MEAN ALOT THAT YOU GUYS LIKED THE STORY AND WANTED ME TO CONTINUE... THANKS GUYS!!!!!*****