Im A Pure Blood?

Chapter 6

"I'm a Pure Blood?"

The guards take me back to my room and Sebastion stays with Lord Kara. They leave me in my room and shut and lock the door behind them. I walk to the bed an sit down and start thinking to my self.
"What the hell was that about? I didn't even do anything, she did it."
Someone knocks on the door twice and then opens it. It's the little maid girl from earlier. We make eye contact then she looks away and picks up the silver serving tray she dropped earlier. Oh I didn't even notice someone cleaned up the glass. The girl heads for the door.
"Wait." I say as I stand and take a few steps towards her. She stares at me like I'm pointing a gun at her with wide eyes.
"Please don't hurt me."
"Why would I hurt you? I just wanna talk about earlier. I don't really know what happened or what I am anymore."
"They didn't tell you?"
"Tell me what?"
"Umm, I have to go... But what if I came back later and I told you what I know? I can even try to bring you some more food, Sense you are the stuff I gave you earlier really fast."
"Ok, thank you, I'm Ana by the way."
"I'm Beth. But I have to go. See you later."
Beth gives me a little smile and then knocks on the door. A guard opens the door and lets her out. I walk over to the bed and sit back down. I start thinking again.
"Did Mom even notice that I'm gone yet? Of coarse she did, I hope. I hope Jake's ok."
I thought about that for about 2 hours untill Beth came back to talk.
She sneaks in the door and closes it quietly behind her.
"Are you not suppost to be here or something?" I ask her.
"No I'm not, but it's not fair that they are keeping this from you."
"Keeping what from me?"
She walks over to the desk and pulls the chair into the center of the room.
"Ana... You're a Vampire... To Be more specific your a Pure Blood Vampire. And if u think I'm crazy just think about it. The fangs. The red eyes. And I'm sure from where your sitting earlier you could hear people walking in the hallway. What about when those guard threw you into the mirror? You didn't feel any pain did you? Your also way stronger than you were."
I'm speechless this all makes sense now. It's like the dream with my mom.... I'm a Vampire.
"What about my regular eyes? And what about my hair?"
"Its the change. It changes your hair, eyes and body."
I just sit there thinking.
"Do you believe me?"
"Yes... I actually do. It makes more sense now. For some reason it does. But why did Lord Kara freak out like that?"
"Like what?"
"She did this thing with her hands and they started glowing and then my fangs came out and my eyes changed. But when she seen my eyes she freaked out as had guards take me back here."
"Oh, because a long time ago, were talking maybe 1500 years ago there were 3 Vampires, and they were like you, Pure Bloods, but they were the first. They had special powers that varied between them and they were the start of the Vampire race. But Pure Bloods were suppost to be extinct, and they only way they used to tell them apart from regular vampires was to look at there eyes. If they were black they were regular. But if they were red, like yours, they were Pure Bloods."
"But why did she react like that?"
"Probably because Pure Bloods were extinct, or atleast suppost to be. And you probably just scared her or she felt threatened. Lord Kara normally kills anyone that threatens her."
"How do you know all this?"
"Umm, I've been here my entire life. I was born here. My mother was what the vampires call feeders. But she died giving birth to me and one of the other maids raised me."
"What's a feeder?"
"That's a story for another time. But now I have to go before I get caught."
"Oh.. Ok, be careful. Thanks for telling me."
"I will and anytime."
Beth stands and starts stretching her arms and legs. I didn't notice we were talking for almost 2 hours. She finishes stretching and pushes the chair back to the desk and walks to the door.
"Bye Beth."
"Why bye? I'll see you tomorrow."
Beth says with a smile.
"Oh ok.. See you tomorrow then."
Beth opens the door quietly and puts her head out and looks both ways down the hallway before she leaves and closes the door behind her. So that's it I guess? I'm a vampire? No, I'm a Pure Blood vampire.

**** HEY GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. YOU GOT TO FIND OUT WHERE THE NAME OF THE STORY COMES FROM AND ANA FOUND OUT WHAT SHE REALLY IS....DO YOU GUYS THINK SHE WILL GET POWERS LIKE IN BETH'S STORY? I GUESS WELL JUST HAVE TO FIND OUT ;) READ ON!****