Happy Birthday

"Ana."

"Ana."

"Ana. Wake up."

"Please Ana. Before they come back." Jake pleads.

"Hmm."

My eyes are so heavy I can't open them. But I have to try. I open my eyes and look around. Gray cement walls, un-finished ceiling, old moldy smell. Are we in a basement?

" Jake, where are we?"

"I don't know but I don't want to find out. We gotta get out of here."

I can hear foot steps above us walking towards the stairs.

" Jake, there coming."

The men are at the top of the stairs and I can hear them walking down.

"Oh kiddies. Are you awake yet?" One of them taunts halfway down the stairs. I look at the stairs to see the men that kidnapped us. 2 of them are coming down the stairs.

"Oh look, they are."

"Please just let us go we didn't do anything"

The man walks over to me and grabs my face in one hand and puts his face to mine.

"Did I ask you to speak!"

The man leans back and raises his hand to smack me.

"Don't fucking touch her!" Jake says out of no where lifting his head to look the man in the face.

"Oh look, the little boy is standing up for his little girlfriend."

"Move him back, we can show him what happens when you speak when not spoken to." The man says with a grin on his face. The other man scoots Jakes chair 5 feet away from me to give him enough space to stand in front of him. The man walks over to him and grabs the top of his head and punches him in his stomach.

Jake leans over like he's gonna throw up.

"Leave him alone!"

The man laughs at me and taunts Jake.

"Oh look your little girlfriend is sticking up for you."

Both men laugh. The one that is beating Jake walks over to a table on the other side of the basement.

"Ray, what should I use? Brass Knuckles or a whip?"

"I say Brass Knuckles."

So Ray is the tall man with short light brown hair and smaller figure. Whats the other ones name? Jake lifts his head and asks.

"Brass Knuckles for what?"

"For you of coarse." Ray says laughing at his stupid question. The other man walks over to Jake ans grabs onto the back of the chair over his shoulder and aims his had with the brass knuckles at his stomach again. Jake doesn't even say anything he just drops his head.

"Wow you surprised me boy. I would of thought you would of been crying for mercy by now."

"Well I'm not so just get on with it."

With that the man pull his arm back and punched Jake in the stomach again with his metal knuckles. Jake hunches over and groans. Ray looks at the other man and then at Jake.

"Man, I gotta give this kid props. He can take it."

"Yeah. I don't think Boss will kill him like he planned. He might be use full."

After that last punch Jake didn't pick his head back up. Wait, what the hell kind of ringtone is that. Ray pulls a phone out of his pants pocket.

"Hello. Alright ill be right up to greet you. Bye."