Chapter 3:Christmas time

heyy guys please tell your friends i would like more readers and fans plz VOTE VOTE VOTE :) i dedicate this chapter to a good friend and amazing niece Jazmine-Grace Stripp love babes hope you all enjoy it and remember VOTE VOTE VOTE and fans would be amazing to hear what you all think so plz comment :)

Today was Christmas eve and there was a huge high running through the house who knew vampires could get so excited over Christmas. It was never that big a deal until Renesmee was born I remember her first Christmas and how all of them made it such a magnificent occasion. It was an amazing day but this year was different. This year we had Charlie, Sue, Billy and the pack so Esmé was happy as she got to cook for more than just 2 people she loved to cook it was her passion before she was changed.

As I sat thinking about how my own mother was I heard. "Mommy, Mommy" Renesmee shouted and I was brought back to reality. Sitting on the edge of mine and Edwards bed with Nessie's hands on either one of my shoulders shaking me back and forth. "Yes Ness where's the fire" I said sarcastically. She instantly let go of the hard grip she had on my shoulders and glared at me. I grabbed her by the waist and swung her round on the bed and started to tickle her "don't you give me that look" I told her as she was still glaring at me.

She stopped glaring at me "Mommy" she said sweetly sitting up straight "can you take me into town please as I have a few more present to get"

"Of course my sweet heart" I replied knowing all too well I had one more present to get and it was probably the most important.

"Okay well aunt Alice is coming and wants to leave NOW!" Just as quick as she had started her sentence she was out of the room and on her way back to the main house.

I was just about to follow her when I was hit by something. It felt like someone had thrown a boulder at me. When I opened my eyes I realised that my handsome husband was pinning me to the bed. I looked up into his eyes and as soon as our eyes met. I reached up to put a hand on either side of his face as our lips touched slightly, he scooped me up into his arms and as quick as lightening we were in the main house sitting in our love seat.

Renesmee looked from me to Edward and to the back door and did this root with her eyes 3 times looking confused. Then she finally came out with "let's go" and all of a sudden my gorgeous daughter was of up the stairs and as quick as you could say hold your horses she was already back down the stairs with her shoes and coat on whilst mine and Alice's coats were being thrown at us she started pulling at my arm to get me up out of my husbands lap. Edward knowing Nessie would never get me up on her own pushed me up out of his lap.

With that I realised that it was time me, Alice and Nessie were leaving I swiftly pulled my coat on "would you like me to come" Edward asked in his musical voice.

"No sweetheart its okay we won't be long." I replied while trying to make my voice just as musical

I parked the car in the big store parking lot of Seattle town centre. Right sweetheart were would you like to go" I asked Renesmee as we walk towards the high street.

"I need to go to the book store as i found a book I would like to get dad" she replied smiling sweetly.

Right then I knew she was up to something I tried to act as if I hadn't picked up on it and replied "okay sweetie."

We made it to the bookstore and it instantly reminded me of the time Edward came whizzing round the corner and saved me. Then I heard male voices coming from the alley and the main road just like then I instantly stopped dead in my tracks and tensed all over. Unfortunately for me Renesmee picked up on it and edged me on. She looked at me confused I looked down at her and smiled, then looked at Alice and grimaced luckily Alice understood and took Renesmee by the hand and led her in while I backed up the stairs to watch every move the group of men made.