The Cottage;Chapter 2

sorry its not long guys please comment and vote next chapter will be up tomorrow thanks x.

We arrived at our cottage. He turned to me and his lips found mine easily. Without breaking our kiss, he swung me up so that I was cradled in his arms and carried me into the cottage. With my new sense of hearing that I still hadn't gotten used to over 5 years I heard him open and close the door silently. Our kiss kept intensifying the longer we held it. I started to feel slightly dizzy I hadn't felt like this since I had been turned I had to stop and pull away he looked at me confused and I just grinned and leapt out of his arms and ran to our bedroom he entered just after me and sat on the edge of our bed. I climbed on the opposite side and sat just behind him and my lips gently caressed the crease in his neck and as I did so a growl rose up in his throat and with that he turned and I was pinned to the bed I let out a gasp as he ripped my shirt off me.

"That's new alice will kill you" I said trying to be serious.

"Since when have you cared what Alice thinks" he mused.

I lifted my arms to grasp the collar of his shirt. I had hold of either side of his shirt and pulled my hands away from each other. And as I did so I heard each button pop of till I was at the bottom and there were no buttons to pop off. Another growl rose up in his throat hours of pure pleasure zoomed past us. And as the sun came up and shone through our window warming our backs we lay laid still in each others arms the feeling and sound was blissful. For once there was no Renesmee to worry about walking in on us. I looked at the clock on the bedside table and saw it was 7 in the morning.

"Renesmee will be waking soon" I groaned.

He shifted slightly underneath me. I laid there for a second longer with my eyes closed and then suddenly I felt the shower water on my skin it shocked me for a second but I soon got used to it. Once me and Edward had both finished in the shower we made our to our bedroom slowly which was unusual we got dressed slowly which was also unusual for us. When we had finished everything we needed to do including the wrapping of the rest of the presents. We made our way back to the main house once we arrived we realised what day it was.