Chapter 8: Horrors to come

sorry its so short again with a cliff hanger :)

_____________________________________

"I'm sorry Ness he said if I didn't get you here with me he would kill me" Imogen whimpered.

Ben had a hold of me as he twisted round and also grabbed Imogen's wrist "who said I was telling the truth you stupid little girl"

Imogen's breath caught in her throat on a sob "but Ben please don't do this to me PLEASE" she sobbed

"oh do me a favour and shut up" he said as he threw us into the back of his pick up truck.

I glared at her and whipped my phone out and texted ‘jacob quick in Canada with Imogen been snatched please' I pressed the send button but It didn't send I had insufficient coverage I cursed under my breath. So instead I prayed in hope that I could get a message to my mother telepathically it was a long shot but I tried ‘mom, mom, if you can hear me I'm in Canada been snatched need help!!!'

I let out the breath I didn't even realise I had been holding in and let out a sob, I breathed in a piercing breath and held it whilst biting my bottom lip as I didn't want Ben to realise he had affected me so.

"well my new little Renesmee your biting your lip so hard its making it bleed that's not good now is it" he smiled a cruel smile well more of a leer at me in the wind mirror.

I didn't realise I had made myself bleed so I licked up the blood of my lip so it could heal. I looked straight back at him and glared "I will be found my family will find you including my boyfriend he will find me and when they do they will rip your head off." As I lunged for the door handle and tried to open the door, when I let out a frustrated cry.

Whilst he let out a shrill laugh "you really think I would be that stupid and leave the door unlocked, and there is no way they will find us I'm not that silly. Now my dearest Imogen there is two blindfolds and a roll of duck tape in the foot well, what I want you to do is simple not even a screwed up blonde bimbo like yourself could mess this up. I want you to take the blindfold and blindfold your dearest friend here and restrain her hands I don't care which way round you do it just do it, then restrain yourself and do it properly." He leered at me once more.

I looked over to Imogen and she looked back and mouthed sorry. First she decided to restrain my hands, ten to put ducktape over my mouth then as she went to put on the blindfold. I tried to fight but I couldn't without using my vampire speed I sighed.

Then I had an idea I looked over to were Imogen was sitting and leaned over to whisper in her ear "look I'm a vampire"

"you're a what" she shouted interrupting me.

"yeah, yeah shh alright and listen" I whispered furiously I glanced in the wind mirror to see if Ben was listening but he wasn't which as a bonus so I turned back to Imogen and started again "right shh... I'm a vampire if you put the blindfold on me loosely and everything on YOURSELF loosely I will keep him occupies whilst you run... okay run, tell my mom please I'm begging you"

"what... oh damn okay sure you promise it will work" she whispered back.

"yes... well I think and hope so." I whispered.

So she put the blindfold on loosely then she put everything on herself all there was to do was sit and wait.