Chapter Four: Welcome To New York

"A room with one bed please-"

"Two-"

"One-"

"Two" I growled.

"One" Niall glares at me.

"Why the hell would I share a bed with you, you sicko?!" I growled at him and he grabs my arm and whispers in my ear.

"I'm going to keep my eye on you for the whole entire time you're with me, you got it?" 

"Whatever" I grumbled sourly and yanked my arm out of his grip and then I saw girl behind the desk give me a jealous look, "Honey, I would stop looking at people like that or i'll be sure to tell your boss how terrible you are being to me - giving me dirty looks like that" I spat at her.

Her lips press together in a thin line and she gives Niall the key card and then Niall and I walked away, me fuming.

We walked into the room and then I sat down on the bed, "Right, let's start with the investigation-"

"UGH" I turned and buried my face into the hotel pillow and Niall grabs my leg.

"Come on or i'll drag you down the-" I kicked at his hands before I sat up and glared at him.

"Niall, you have something on your face, you should go wash it off"

He stares at me for moment before he disappears into the bathroom and I grabbed my wallet and walked out, "Please honey, if I stayed another second with you - i'd kill someone" I muttered and started to walk down the hall way.

 See you later Boy Band tool.

 Niall Horan's Point Of View:

 "I don't have anything on my face - oh for fucks sake" I growled, finding the hotel room empty.

 Instantly I walked out the door and started towards the lobby - hopefully I can catch her before she leaves, but she's got to come back for bags... right?

Getting to the front desk I pressed the bell and the girl from before came our of nowhere, "Yes Mister Horan?" she asks me, blinking quite a lot - maybe she has some blinking disease?

"Hi, I was wondering if you have seen my friend from before come down here?"

"What's in it for me?" she hums, leaning on the counter more. I glanced down to see her hugging herself so her boobs will become bigger, "How about not getting fired for flirting with a costumer that doesn't want to be flirted with?" I snapped - tired and pissed that Robin ran off.

The girl - Mindy is her name - looks at me angrily before she pulls back, "She left"

"How long ago"

"Five minutes-" I turned and ran out of the hotel and onto the street.

"ROBIN?! WHERE ARE YOU?! COME BACK HERE, RIGHT. NOW!" I yelled, getting strange looks from people.

Pulling my phone out I called Paul, "Hello?

"Paul, I need you to contact some of your friend's over in New York - i've got a situation"

"What's wrong?"

"My one lead as took off" I growled, walking past a hot dog vendor.

"I'll call Mark"

"Thanks Paul, I owe you one" I muttered before I hung up, better run fast Robin - because I am coming for you.

Robin's Point Of View:

"Miss?" I sniffed, shaking my self awake as I sat up and stared at the woman who works at the cinema stare at me in amusement, "The movie finished two hours ago-"