37

I shut the door behind me and when I turned around. Of course Roman was standing there. I hope he didn't want sex, I was honestly way to exhausted from earlier.

"Listen I'm tired and I just wanna take a shower, I can't go another round." I explain.

"I wasn't gonna have sex, I just wanted to tell you to have fun tonight and be careful." He says. Wait, did he tell me to be careful? Since when does roman reigns care if I'm careful or not? He doesn't care about me.

"U-Uh, thanks I will try." This was very awkward. I just expected him to be like, 'don't like anyone touch you, you're mine' or something along the lines of that.

"Don't get too drunk please, I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but I just want you to be safe." He says.

"Since when do you care about me being safe?" I ask. He thinks and then I see his mood immediately change. His face goes from soft and caring back to the hard ass, rude asshole.

"I don't." He snaps and I grab him arm but he yanks it away.

"Roman." I say softly.

"No, do what you want. I don't give a fuck. I'm gonna have a good time fucking my wife tonight." He says smirking and I roll my eyes.

"You're honestly such a fucking dick." I snap before walking out and slamming the door shut behind me