32

"What the fuck" Tamina yells storming into the room and slamming the door behind her. She stares at me and I stare at her while Roman stares at the both of us.

"Mina it's not what you look like." Roman blurts and she rolls her eyes clearly not believing him.

"Well then explain what it looks like Ro, because to me it looks like you were kissing her neck!" I just say quiet because I don't know what to say.

"AJ!!" She yells

"What!" I yell back.

"Care to do any explaining?" She ask.

"Listen it's complicated." I say and she laughs sarcastically.

"Oh wow, this is perfect." She says.

"Don't tell Galina please." Roman says.

"And have to fix this already fucked up family? Yeah I wasn't planning on it." She says sitting on the bed.

"I'm sorry." I say and she just shakes her head.

"Yall are two grown adults, I guess I can't say anything other then be careful, I don't want this ending badly."

"And I lied about seeing punk, I was really seeing Roman." I say and she lets out a huge sigh.

"I kinda figured you lied." She mumbles.

"I love you Mina." Romans says trying to hug her and she shoves him off.

"Nuh uh, don't touch me right now." She says causing me and Roman to giggle.

Well at least someone knows.