with love there comes hate

Connor's P.O.V

Md and Eles waited a month to tell anyone that we were a couple.We walked off the tour bus with our figures laced together.I a flashing light but I didn't care.Eleanor and I were walking around and then a crowd of people were suronding us.We tired to break threw it but we couldn't and I refused to let her hand go.

"Connor is this bitch your girlfriend"Someone asked?

"Don't call my girlfriend a bitch"I growled.

"What's her name then Connor"A girl asked?

"Her name is Eleanor"I answered.

"Why would you date a ugly girl like her"Another girl asked?

"She isn't ugly she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen"I said.

When me and Eleanor broke threw the people and hateful people.I looked at Eleanor who tried to hide a tear slipping down her check.

"Hey don't listen to them"I told her.

"There right Connor I'm everything but beautiful"Eleanor said.

I cupped her face and smashed my lips into hers.

"Does that change your mind"I asked?

"Yes it does"Eleanor giggled.

We walked our all day then stopped at Starbucks.We hung out and fans came to introduced themselves to me and some knew Eleanor since in on video Brad Tristan and Janes had to do her make up.

"Hi I'm Arabella and I really like your music Connor and I think you are really pretty Eleanor with and without makeup just don't let the band do it and I also wanted to say I totally ship you two"Arabella said.

"Thank you and trust I learned that already"Eleanor responded.

"Thank you and you see I'm not the only one who says you pretty"I answered.

We took a picture with Arabella and she went back to her friends.

Eleanor's P.O.V

I knew if I said yes that hate would come along.I try to block it but I couldn't the guys told us this would happen.Oh while asking as I'm with Connor nothing can happen.We met a girl named Arabella and she was adorable she looked like she was 11.But one of her friends look like Lilly oh wait that is Lilly.

"Connor come on let's go"I say.

"Why"He asked?

"Lilly's here and she won't stop starting at me and you"I told him.

After he herd Lilly he immetaly got up.We walked back to the tour bus and we were off to Devon.Once we were on the bus the lads were there nagging me.Eli fell asleep and that guys couldn't help but help but prank him in his sleep.

"You okay Eles we herd what they were saying about you"James said.

"Yeah I'm fine"I answered.

"We just left Starbucks because Lilly was there and wouldn't stop looking at me and Connor"I said.

There reaction was the same as Connor's which made me laugh.We hung out and waited till we were in Devon at 3 am.Loves comes with hate was what I herd a lot of people say.